The Chevrolet Blazer Is Back As A Crossover

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I did not read the article, but is this taking the place of the Equinox ?? or somewhere between the Equinox and the Traverse ?

Eh, I will stick with my GMC pickemup truck [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION]

yes,

"
The new Blazer will slot between the Equinox and Traverse crossovers in Chevy’s lineup. It’ll be a unibody structure with front-wheel or all-wheel drive options, but no serious off-roading chops."

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I did not read the article, but is this taking the place of the Equinox ?? or somewhere between the Equinox and the Traverse ?

Eh, I will stick with my GMC pickemup truck [MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION]

The new Blazer will slot between the Equinox and Traverse crossovers in Chevy’s lineup

don't they have like 6 SUVs ?

Ghey

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
i mean, they are already paying the rights to keep the name blazer, might was well use it vs coming up with a new catchy name no one knows. good business move.

do i like it, no. would i have owned one either way, no, so my view does not, nor would it ever matter to GM.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
everybody thinkin' blazer like this guy.
1005321122.jpg

no one thinkin' blazer like this offroad BEAST

38238880001_original.jpg

K5 or bust

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
An 89 S10 blazer 4x4 was my first car back in 1994 or so, my dad sold it to me for like $4500. So many memories were made in and around that vehicle... Day after I traded it in the dealer called my dad complaining that the rear end seized while they were driving it to auction and the porter almost died. My dad is like "not my problem!"

I think this new blazer looks alright for what it is. Only off-road focused/capable SUVs remaining are really Jeep, Toyota and Land Rover now, right?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info