The Chevrolet Blazer Is Back As A Crossover

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Don't worry, I recommended it in conversation with that dumb fucking Serbian friend the other night when he and I were out. He's looking to ditch his current whip (don't worry, it's nothing important to worry about... And NO, it's not a Yugo), and loves his wife's OBS ford escape and is looking at another for himself. I threw out "what about a Flex?" And he immediately shot back, "I don't want a fucking station wagon..." :D

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
pbysc9t9ib662u98d7vv.png

Junk

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I'm really not sure if you're serious . I could give a shit about crossovers, they ruined a classic name , and also fwd . Again .

They already redesigned the tahoe it wouldn't be that hard to cut two doors off it and sell it for a cheaper price . I bet they would sell quite a few .

Lol, you really think people want to buy a 2 door SUV? Why should GM do it...because they did it 20 years ago?

I can't think of a less practical vehicle. If i'm buying a 2 door it'd be a camaro or mustang, not a slow ass SUV. Lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Lol, you really think people want to buy a 2 door SUV? Why should GM do it...because they did it 20 years ago?

I can't think of a less practical vehicle. If i'm buying a 2 door it'd be a camaro or mustang, not a slow ass SUV. Lol

id love a new two door tahoe/yukon full frame vehicle. ability to pull my boat but have the whole thing be less than 18' long and have plenty of interior space & storage, along with ability to hold people comfortably if necessary

sign me the fuck up

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
id love a new two door tahoe/yukon full frame vehicle. ability to pull my boat but have the whole thing be less than 18' long and have plenty of interior space & storage, along with ability to hold people comfortably if necessary

sign me the fuck up

Would you actually buy one? Do you think other people would?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
For sure.

And yeah I think so, the amount of regular cab pickup trucks with caps running around up here is incredible

would they be a sales leader? fuck no.

2 door jeeps still sell though... and a more capable version of that. yep. id 100% be in.

a 2 door f150 based SUV with the ability to pull 10k lbs, get decent hwy mpg, hold 5 people if necessary.

yeah. fuck yeah that sounds awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info