The blue beast has arrived!

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
My favorite color. Congrats.

Immaculate garage floor btw.

Eh, it's pretty good. It could use a nice spring scrubbing though. It's definitely nice in the winter though, very easy to clean.

nice! looks great debadged
so what are your plans for mods

Not too much overall, I don't want to go crazy like I did with my GTP and spend money like there is no tomorrow. I do have a wedding to pay for...

This year: 5000k HIDs and tint

Next year: intake, exhaust and tune

Future: grills, lowering springs, new wheels

Nice car! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it???

The exact amount is: $28,825 + tax + 0% + clear bra installation

Invoice was $32,731 and MSRP was $34,990.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
LOL, I went to the dealership last night. The guy said, make an offer for $500 over invoice and sign it so I can show the owner and I said no. And he said why not? And I said because I have a buddy that just bought one for $6000 less than sticker and you want me to make an offer for $700 under sticker. It's ridiculous, they were talking to me like they don't need my business, like they will sell these cars like hot cakes, eventhough I was the only customer in the entire dealership from 6-8pm.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
LOL, I went to the dealership last night. The guy said, make an offer for $500 over invoice and sign it so I can show the owner and I said no. And he said why not? And I said because I have a buddy that just bought one for $6000 less than sticker and you want me to make an offer for $700 under sticker. It's ridiculous, they were talking to me like they don't need my business, like they will sell these cars like hot cakes, eventhough I was the only customer in the entire dealership from 6-8pm.

Mike got his for ~6K under MSRP, ~4K under invoice. I would have banned them also.

The exact amount is: $28,825 + tax + 0% + clear bra installation

Invoice was $32,731 and MSRP was $34,990.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008

I got such a good deal because a buddy of mine worked at the dealership, so he is good friends with the owner. However, I'm sure that I could get you a deal close to what I got if you are seriously interested and wanted to take a quick drive to NWI.
The dealership is between the 80-90 Toll Road and 80-94, so very easy access to the highway. Here's the website anyway.

http://connorsinc.com

Thread Info