Pumped in through the speakers.
Whaaaaaat

giphy.gif

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
To be fair, the suspension/brakes/aero are heavily modded on that car but it doesn’t have any mods for more power. Still impressive that the “cheap model” (I still think it’s technically better than the model S) family sedan is anywhere near a car that people consider to be the best of all time.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
We have so many Tesla threads didn’t know where to drop this random post.

But hit my fastest ever to date charging speed at a supercharger. 75D Model S and I topped out at 145kws which is about 450-460 miles of range per hour intake.

With each software update they seem to be increasing speeds. When I bought the car 98kws was about the max I could pull. Car charges stupid fast now on the v3 superchargers.

Currently sitting at the brand new charger in Gilman IL on the way to the lake house. I’m very pleased with these new speeds.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

But hit my fastest ever to date charging speed at a supercharger. 75D Model S and I topped out at 145kws which is about 450-460 miles of range per hour intake.

With each software update they seem to be increasing speeds. When I bought the car 98kws was about the max I could pull. Car charges stupid fast now on the v3 superchargers.

Currently sitting at the brand new charger in Gilman IL on the way to the lake house. I’m very pleased with these new speeds.
Really a shame they haven’t updated the S or X with the 2170 batteries yet. My best guess is that a LOT will be revealed on battery day whenever that happens. Could we have a 500 mile S? They are most likely going to hop right over the 3/Y 250 limit and go straight to 300Kw on S/X/cyber. That would be amazing. I doubt the actual limit on the V3 superchargers is 250

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

that's impressive.

still not where it would need to be for me to make a jump for my "only"vehicle or something but chya pretty close. that's sweet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info