Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Perfect I’ll take one of those spots! Where or how do I pay ?

MikeGS

Jun 1, 2021

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I was down to the wire, exact same thing that made me miss last year's event happened this year. Injector got stuck open but P werks will have it done by tomorrow

E85 related? If so, highly recommend the Lucas Oil green shit for ethanol fuels. It works especially well for cars that sit a lot.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The track day is TOMORROW at GLD. I will link the discussion thread in the comments but here is what to know:
  • "Tech" starts at 9am.
  • Spectators can begin to arrive at 10am (free of charge). Please don't park in the main lot, as that will be for racers. You can park in the far back grassy area with the aisles. If you've been to GLD, you'll know what I mean. If you haven't, you'll see when you get there.
  • Racing should begin somewhere around 10:15.
  • Bring a helmet. Wear jeans. Wear shoes. Make sure your car isn't leaking fluids and is safe for you to run.
  • We will NOT be taking entry money day of. If you would still like to race, we should be able to accommodate you, but today only.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Really wish I had a pair of these bad boys. Wearing Jeans and shoes is going to BLOW tomorrow...

1622735396573.png

Thread Info