Drag to reposition cover

TCG EVENT TCG Track Day | June 4th @ Great Lakes *Media Starts on Page 30*

Added to Calendar: 04-06-21

Chris91LX

Regular
Donating Member
Reaction score
I lent someone my tire gauge, maybe it was you?

Good times, hot as fuck, Corvette guys are parking impaired.:angrys00ls:

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
Made one pass. My dad said it belched black smoke the whole way. Ran 12.1 @ 112. Way down on trap, power. 1.66 60-foot. Hoosiers wouldn’t even do a burnout :rofl:

Still had fun seeing everyone and shooting the breeze.

And thanks to Nick Smokinhot Smokinhot for helping me rig my battery holder. I think I owe you a socket :rofl:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
Made one pass. My dad said it belched black smoke the whole way. Ran 12.1 @ 112. Way down on trap, power. 1.66 60-foot. Hoosiers wouldn’t even do a burnout :rofl:

Still had fun seeing everyone and shooting the breeze.

And thanks to Nick Smokinhot Smokinhot for helping me rig my battery holder. I think I owe you a socket :rofl:
You're good man, glad I could help. It's been a while

Truck did alright, and fairly consistent. Kind of down on boost and power but made a few decent passes. Not sure if hot weather or something else is going on.

Had quite a few compliments, but I think it's because you know "truck".

Thank you all, glad to see a few familiar and new faces.

hugger1975

My cars are slow but my wife is pretty 🤷‍♂️
Reaction score
You're good man, glad I could help. It's been a while

Truck did alright, and fairly consistent. Kind of down on boost and power but made a few decent passes. Not sure if hot weather or something else is going on.

Had quite a few compliments, but I think it's because you know "truck".

Thank you all, glad to see a few familiar and new faces.
That truck is obnoxiously fast

Bru

Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife gave me 70spf.
I think im more white now than before.

But damn it was toasty.
Oh, the Solstice! I had the TA and was leaving as you pulled up. Nice chatting. Cool to see it run 12s.

hugger1975

Reaction score
Oh, the Solstice! I had the TA and was leaving as you pulled up. Nice chatting. Cool to see it run 12s.
Thank you.
That was me!

Beautiful TA.
Seeing them makes me miss my hugger.

hugger1975

Reaction score
Same!I wouldn't go that far lol. It's still relatively slow, but fun.
Bully!!!!

Thank you for being cool and runnin me.
Was hard to find anyone and you made my visit more fun than I imagined when I arrived.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
On the record
Anyone outside of this group is a bag of dick... not one friendly person as i walked around complimenting cars

Pass it on.
Im too old for track day asswipes
I dont think I got a chance to say hi and I really apologize for that. I was in all honesty, very unorganized for today. But wiped out. I'm super red. But it was a great day. Gonna edit what pics I took until I get too tired and then will finish them tomorrow, along with some vids.

I did not get nearly as much of anything that I wanted. But SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK was filming ALL day long, and hes gonna have awesome footage for you guys.

hugger1975

Reaction score
I dont think I got a chance to say hi and I really apologize for that. I was in all honesty, very unorganized for today. But wiped out. I'm super red. But it was a great day. Gonna edit what pics I took until I get too tired and then will finish them tomorrow, along with some vids.

I did not get nearly as much of anything that I wanted. But SHARKBITEATTACK SHARKBITEATTACK was filming ALL day long, and hes gonna have awesome footage for you guys.
You still rock for setting this up.
Booooo worry.

I was more disappointed in the unapproachable other groups.

DanJ

>
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ll be in for photos in fall when I don’t have a 2 week old. The all TCG rental last fall was a blast. Shame to here that one of the groups couldn’t fill their spots. Maybe they should have offered carbon fiber event passes.

Reactions: Bru

Pro Stock John

older than marty
Reaction score
I will get with Claire / GLD soon and get us squared away for a proper TCG rental in the Fall :)
Awesome.

I really wanted to go and help my friend Ben out (bluish purplish TA) but I had a long work thing right in the middle of the afternoon.

I've love to make a fall rental in the 'nana.

Pro Stock John

older than marty
Reaction score
I’ll be in for photos in fall when I don’t have a 2 week old. The all TCG rental last fall was a blast. Shame to here that one of the groups couldn’t fill their spots. Maybe they should have offered carbon fiber event passes.
Dan you have a bambino?

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
Bully!!!!

Thank you for being cool and runnin me.
Was hard to find anyone and you made my visit more fun than I imagined when I arrived.
Oh, it was my pleasure!! Makes it fun when you have comparable timed vehicles battling. A chase is still a race

Anytime, just know I'm bringing heat next time
GXP vs Sierra
3 short vids if my butt whuppin

No sound because I must have fat fingered the button :mad:

Vid of Sierra smackin around an Srt
Yes it's a sideways vid because i am a derp and forgot :cool:
Awesome man, you rock!! Your car moves, made my tank work for it.
How did it run?
Let's just say Dad150 would've had a field day. Truck only made 5-6psi all day, usually 7-8. Might just turn it up some, fuggit. But my best pass was my second pass being there and ran Theresa and Dasfinc.

12.49 @ 111, but I was fairly consistent with 12.5 - 12.6s. Had 11 passes today, and IATs stayed in check except for 1 where my circuit breaker tripped. Need to find a better quality one or just rewire it all.

20210604_203852.jpg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh, it was my pleasure!! Makes it fun when you have comparable timed vehicles battling. A chase is still a race

Anytime, just know I'm bringing heat next time Awesome man, you rock!! Your car moves, made my tank work for it.Let's just say Dad150 would've had a field day. Truck only made 5-6psi all day, usually 7-8. Might just turn it up some, fuggit. But my best pass was my second pass being there and ran Theresa and Dasfinc.

12.49 @ 111, but I was fairly consistent with 12.5 - 12.6s. Had 11 passes today, and IATs stayed in check except for 1 where my circuit breaker tripped. Need to find a better quality one or just rewire it all.

View attachment 90970
That is a bummer, I hope you get it figured out the rest of the way, but...... honestly a 12.5 truck is a fast ass truck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom