Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And Satera with the late night lock-in payment.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn1112
Gentlemen I’ll get the rules out once myself, Mook, Charles and dean from cacw get together to really figure out the groupings etc. the whole purpose of the event is to get families out there and create an exciting atmosphere for the Chicago land car market. This entire area is so divided with events and gatherings that I thought to put everyone together and have a great day of racing. There is no money on the line anywhere just feelings and pride. Yes there are going to be some 8 second cars, 9 second cars etc. those will be separate as we will be looking to get everyone in on a fair draw so there aren’t that many hurt feelings.

I’m a corvette guy and yes my car does run nines. Will I get it out of the hole? We will find out. A lot of other vette guys are going to bring their lawn chairs and spectate. I really don’t care. I’m hoping that whoever does decide to race will get multiple passes and have a blast. What the heads of the groups and myself decide to do weather it’s a hat draw or bracket we will let you know. I would just prepare to race , tailgate and have a fantastic day with other car enthusiasts and family!! What we have InStore for the rest of the summer with our groups combined is extremely exciting however very dependent on how the collaboration of this event goes! I am part of all three groups and support all events however chi2k is the goal!! Now get excited l, build your car or just come out and have a great day!
i agree should be fun all group together, im down with chi2k21 event we will be filming it all for everyone!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
i agree should be fun all group together, im down with chi2k21 event we will be filming it all for everyone!
Awesome! My wife, kids, and father in law will be with to watch and my bro in law also might stop in with his police cruiser like the last event to issue no front plate tickets. Hopefully its a nice day out!

Thread Info