Food / Drink TCG Grillers, smokers and red meat enthusiasts

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
That looks good!

I made some pork carnitas last night for guests so I get to enjoy the leftovers today. Recipe says 4 lbs. of pork. I use an entire butt so I get a couple days of yummy eats. Carnitas FTW! Even skipping the tortilla to make it Keto isn't bad. It still is one of the tastiest foods I make.

Here's an excellent crock pot recipe if anybody needs one. https://cafedelites.com/pork-carnitas-mexican-slow-cooked-pulled-pork/

Pork carnitas garnished with cilantro, white onion and queso fresco cheese. Spinach steamed with a LOT of butter. Amy and guests got tasty cilantro lime rice. I get spinach:

ILO7y2U.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Reactions: torquelover

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I'm putting together a seafood boil for my friend's B Day this weekend. Two kinds of shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob, mussels, two kinds of sausage, clams, crab legs and lobster tails plus garlic bread. It's a pricey meal. I have around 12 lbs. of seafood.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Can we see the ingredients list?

EDIT: N/M. I found it.

1 serving @ 2 Tbsp = 60 cal

15g carbs = 0 fiber 14 sugars (13 added)

Cane sugar, water, apple puree*.

*The apple puree breaks down as follows: apples, ascorbic acid, apple cider vinegar, tomato paste, molasses, distilled vinegar, apple juice concentrate, tapioca starch, salt, spices, malic acid, guajillo, chile powder, onion powder

Thread Info