TCG goes Karting Round 2 for 2022! - Saturday, June 25th at 6:30pm @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I guess I’ll turn around on the highway.
We were 20 mins out as well and had to turn around.

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Track advised me to make the switch at the time as it wasn't looking good and they didn't want to waste our time driving in.

Radar did not look favorable, I don't know if they ended up staying open tonight, if they did, I apologize for inconveniencing anyone but I hope we get better weather on the 25th

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Track advised me to make the switch at the time as it wasn't looking good and they didn't want to waste our time driving in.

Radar did not look favorable, I don't know if they ended up staying open tonight, if they did, I apologize for inconveniencing anyone but I hope we get better weather on the 25th
I was running errands all over the place, I stopped in Bolingbrook and just got home. It was spitting rain every 6-9 minutes for 2.5 minutes. Not heavy rain but my guess is it’s similar down in Joliet right now with the rain.

Reactions: Teege24 and Mook

dagent

Jun 12, 2022

New to the forum but have been to a couple TCG events. Want to put my rookie ass in a go-kart if there's room available. Question: do I need to send in my monies to get on the waitlist? Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Teege24

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
New to the forum but have been to a couple TCG events. Want to put my rookie ass in a go-kart if there's room available. Question: do I need to send in my monies to get on the waitlist? Thanks
We have two spots currently for sale! Send $80 to [email protected] and I will get you on the active list!

Reactions: Mook

Thread Info