TCG goes Karting Round 2 for 2022! - Saturday, June 25th at 6:30pm @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

dagent

Jun 12, 2022
Also, updated list has been sent to management over there, we are still missing 1 racer so if anyone knows someone, please get them in and we can add them at the track!

blue-sun blue-sun at the moment I am not sure if we can get this sold in time, I will let you know if we do!

We start racing at 630pm on the dot and we are usually finished some time around 9pm.

We do 3 separate races that usually have 1 race between each of ours to give us a breather.

As far as I know, they do not let karts out in the rain.

Thanks for the info. What happens if we don't have all spaces filled? Do we still go?

I asked my brother and a friend but everyone is busy.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Maroon 5 Rain GIF by NOW That's Music

dagent

Jun 12, 2022
Yeah, if they don't let people race in rain; I think it's getting shut down. All the weather sources I have been looking at have been showing this scenario playing out for a couple days now and it hasn't changed so........

Teege, I don't want to put pressure on you Sir; I know this is a pita for the 2nd time now but the sooner you make a decision the better. Some of us might be able to salvage this weekend and make some other plans, I for one don't want to get stuck watching TV this weekend.

Thread Info