TCG goes Karting Round 2 for 2022! - Saturday, June 25th at 6:30pm @ Kart Circuit Autobahn

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
The weather is starting to look crappy again.
How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

I am showing rain in the AM currently...hoping the rain that MIGHT be around in the evening comes way after we are already finished

We are making the drive no matter what this time unless they completely close the track

Reactions: Mook and Jimy Bilmo

dagent

Jun 12, 2022
How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

I am showing rain in the AM currently...hoping the rain that MIGHT be around in the evening comes way after we are already finished

We are making the drive no matter what this time unless they completely close the track

Man, hopefully it will work out, I wouldn't mind racing in some warm rain; it would turn into a Cart Drifting competition=more fun. Do they usually close the track if it rains?

As far as weather is concerned it's not looking good. About 20% till 7, then goes to 70% between 7 and 9. What is the timeline like for this? What time do we start racing and when are we done? How many runs? DarkSky weather is looking better, has the rain starting at 9pm

weather.jpg

weather 2.jpg

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Man, hopefully it will work out, I wouldn't mind racing in some warm rain; it would turn into a Cart Drifting competition=more fun. Do they usually close the track if it rains?

As far as weather is concerned it's not looking good. About 20% till 7, then goes to 70% between 7 and 9. What is the timeline like for this? What time do we start racing and when are we done? How many runs? DarkSky weather is looking better, has the rain starting at 9pm

View attachment 124203

View attachment 124204
We start racing at 630pm on the dot and we are usually finished some time around 9pm.

We do 3 separate races that usually have 1 race between each of ours to give us a breather.

As far as I know, they do not let karts out in the rain.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

Thread Info