Wisconsin Northwoods
:LOL:

Capture.JPG

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
100 percent preventable if he had been wearing a vest. Why people don’t wear them is beyond me.

my bro's bachelor partyy, one of his "too cool for school" buddy's got into it with me over wearing a pfd on a pwc... like legit yelling at eachother. he finally went out with it on his shoulders, unbuckled, then came back to the dock and threw it onto the pier.

i want to send him this article and just be like maybe learn a lesson fuckface.

but i probably won't.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It’s fun getting old right? :bowrofl:

one even minor accident could be the end. Get knocked out without a life jacket and you’re donezo. Unconscious with your head in the water doesn’t go too well. Add alcohol and youth and 100% chance you’re hot doggin’ it out there just asking for something to happen.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It’s fun getting old right? :bowrofl:

one even minor accident could be the end. Get knocked out without a life jacket and you’re donezo. Unconscious with your head in the water doesn’t go too well. Add alcohol and youth and 100% chance you’re hot doggin’ it out there just asking for something to happen.

i felt like such a karen-dad that trip. fuck.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I grew up being instilled that a life jacket is required for PWC, sailing (small boat), tubing, water skiing, kayak / canoe and my favorite (knee boarding).

Larger boats, have a life jacket / floatation device within reach.

Taking a few water skies to the face hurt like a motherfucker.

I never understood the push back from others who refused to wear a life jacket.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's like the people that refuse to wear seatbelts in a car. "Oh, it's uncomfortable." You know what else is uncomfortable? Flying through your windshield.

Since I've been old enough to swim, I always had a life jacket when out on tubes or PWC. It was never an option.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
i felt like such a karen-dad that trip. fuck.

Should be no fucks given on your part!

I have two kids (5 and 8) and both can swim well for their age. I don't let them go on the dock without their life preserver (and on properly). Don't like it, well you can go sit up with the grandparents while we are on the boat.

Something similar happened to a guy on LG. I'm guessing he didn't buckle the vest and just had it on.

Drowning victim recovered from Geneva Lake after tubing accident Tuesday | Crime & Courts | lakegenevanews.net

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Should be no fucks given on your part!

I have two kids (5 and 8) and both can swim well for their age. I don't let them go on the dock without their life preserver (and on properly). Don't like it, well you can go sit up with the grandparents while we are on the boat.

Something similar happened to a guy on LG. I'm guessing he didn't buckle the vest and just had it on.

Drowning victim recovered from Geneva Lake after tubing accident Tuesday | Crime & Courts | lakegenevanews.net
Using underwater sonar technology, the body was detected and located Tuesday around 11:45 p.m. in approximately 128 feet of water but due to the depth it was not safe for divers to go down.

hooollleyyyy shit

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
my sons 12-13 year old friend was trying to not ware a jacket on my big boat on the river asking me what the cut off age was for needing one, I was like mother fucker you can’t even swim you put one on when the truck door closes in the parking lot, there’s current undertow barges, I make my kids ware one at the beach if they go in the water I can at least rescue you if your floating, I’d never even think of not wearing one on a tube or jet ski too easy to get the wind knocked out of you

Thread Info