Taken a while....

QWK MERC

Reaction score
To say thanks once again to Zack.
Around March 20th, he sent me a PM reference the fuel pump he installed when he had the car for an engine rebuild August/Sept last year.
He had found out that the model pump would not play nice with e-85, this was indicated by the manufacturer severals months after the install, so definitely no fault of Zacks, but Zack being the kind of guy that he is gave me a heads up and a link to a replacement fuel pump.

Well needless to say I wanted Zack to do the work and he accepted. He had also discovered that the Procharger was leaking when we had it dyno'ed in Sept. So I asked if he would fix that issue also while he had the car.

I sent the car down in April and he fixed the pump in a day, but had to wait about 3 weeks for the Pro-Charger to be returned. In the mean time he left my car in his garage. I told him to put my car outside and do his best to keep bird poop off of it and make sure Dom didn't strip any parts off it.:wink: If anything else happened to it, the insurance would cover the rest.

He wouldn't hear of it, so my car stayed in the garage until it was done and I think his Caddy sat outside. Shows you the kind of ethics he has, which is why I will use his services again and again. Can't say enough about his work and to top things off it passed emissions test with flying colors running E-85.

Thanks again Zack!

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff!
Good to hear your car passes emissions. I'm fudging some things on the turbo car so it will pass.
Keep in touch

MMBLUE

Reaction score
To say thanks once again to Zack.
Around March 20th, he sent me a PM reference the fuel pump he installed when he had the car for an engine rebuild August/Sept last year.
He had found out that the model pump would not play nice with e-85, this was indicated by the manufacturer severals months after the install, so definitely no fault of Zacks, but Zack being the kind of guy that he is gave me a heads up and a link to a replacement fuel pump.

Well needless to say I wanted Zack to do the work and he accepted. He had also discovered that the Procharger was leaking when we had it dyno'ed in Sept. So I asked if he would fix that issue also while he had the car.

I sent the car down in April and he fixed the pump in a day, but had to wait about 3 weeks for the Pro-Charger to be returned. In the mean time he left my car in his garage. I told him to put my car outside and do his best to keep bird poop off of it and make sure Dom didn't strip any parts off it.:wink: If anything else happened to it, the insurance would cover the rest.

He wouldn't hear of it, so my car stayed in the garage until it was done and I think his Caddy sat outside. Shows you the kind of ethics he has, which is why I will use his services again and again. Can't say enough about his work and to top things off it passed emissions test with flying colors running E-85.

Thanks again Zack!
Zack for sure is a class act.

So much WIN

This story sounds all too familiar
As well as Travis ^^

Full of win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom