• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Taken a while....

QWK MERC

Jun 2, 2008
To say thanks once again to Zack.
Around March 20th, he sent me a PM reference the fuel pump he installed when he had the car for an engine rebuild August/Sept last year.
He had found out that the model pump would not play nice with e-85, this was indicated by the manufacturer severals months after the install, so definitely no fault of Zacks, but Zack being the kind of guy that he is gave me a heads up and a link to a replacement fuel pump.

Well needless to say I wanted Zack to do the work and he accepted. He had also discovered that the Procharger was leaking when we had it dyno'ed in Sept. So I asked if he would fix that issue also while he had the car.

I sent the car down in April and he fixed the pump in a day, but had to wait about 3 weeks for the Pro-Charger to be returned. In the mean time he left my car in his garage. I told him to put my car outside and do his best to keep bird poop off of it and make sure Dom didn't strip any parts off it.:wink: If anything else happened to it, the insurance would cover the rest.

He wouldn't hear of it, so my car stayed in the garage until it was done and I think his Caddy sat outside. Shows you the kind of ethics he has, which is why I will use his services again and again. Can't say enough about his work and to top things off it passed emissions test with flying colors running E-85.

Thanks again Zack!

MMBLUE

Regular
Apr 27, 2011
To say thanks once again to Zack.
Around March 20th, he sent me a PM reference the fuel pump he installed when he had the car for an engine rebuild August/Sept last year.
He had found out that the model pump would not play nice with e-85, this was indicated by the manufacturer severals months after the install, so definitely no fault of Zacks, but Zack being the kind of guy that he is gave me a heads up and a link to a replacement fuel pump.

Well needless to say I wanted Zack to do the work and he accepted. He had also discovered that the Procharger was leaking when we had it dyno'ed in Sept. So I asked if he would fix that issue also while he had the car.

I sent the car down in April and he fixed the pump in a day, but had to wait about 3 weeks for the Pro-Charger to be returned. In the mean time he left my car in his garage. I told him to put my car outside and do his best to keep bird poop off of it and make sure Dom didn't strip any parts off it.:wink: If anything else happened to it, the insurance would cover the rest.

He wouldn't hear of it, so my car stayed in the garage until it was done and I think his Caddy sat outside. Shows you the kind of ethics he has, which is why I will use his services again and again. Can't say enough about his work and to top things off it passed emissions test with flying colors running E-85.

Thanks again Zack!

Zack for sure is a class act.

So much WIN

This story sounds all too familiar

As well as Travis ^^

Full of win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info