• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Super Charger PUlley Professionals?

mr_gtp

Reaction score
Would anyone know of a performance shop that specializes in SuperChargers, especially on Grand Prix's? I'm looking to drop the factory pulley & put on a 3.4 pulley for my 2004 GTP. I was told that I may need to replace my idler pulley & my tensioner pulley? Also I would need to have everything reprogrammed after I get the pulley change. Has anyone has this work done before? Professionally done!

If so please let me know. I want to get this done. Looking for a creditable performance shop. That does quality work.

Reply on here or drop me an e-mail
[email protected]

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
FYI

Do not drop to a 3.4 Pulley on a GENV 2004+ GTP. THe blower is not the same as the previous GTP's. To Run a 3.4 on a 2004+ you need a decent amount of supporting modifications. If you do not have a Intercooler or headers or Rockers I would strongly suggest you think twice.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=21...e=1&smode=1

READ UP!

Look at my mods and notice I run a 3.6 pulley and still have about 4 degree's of knock. You motor will love you in the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom