3800 Super Charger PUlley Professionals?

Would anyone know of a performance shop that specializes in SuperChargers, especially on Grand Prix's? I'm looking to drop the factory pulley & put on a 3.4 pulley for my 2004 GTP. I was told that I may need to replace my idler pulley & my tensioner pulley? Also I would need to have everything reprogrammed after I get the pulley change. Has anyone has this work done before? Professionally done!

If so please let me know. I want to get this done. Looking for a creditable performance shop. That does quality work.

Reply on here or drop me an e-mail
[email protected]

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
FYI

Do not drop to a 3.4 Pulley on a GENV 2004+ GTP. THe blower is not the same as the previous GTP's. To Run a 3.4 on a 2004+ you need a decent amount of supporting modifications. If you do not have a Intercooler or headers or Rockers I would strongly suggest you think twice.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=21...e=1&smode=1

READ UP!

Look at my mods and notice I run a 3.6 pulley and still have about 4 degree's of knock. You motor will love you in the end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list