TV Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I tried clone wars tonight. Watched an episode and wasn't sure if I wanted to commit to the 60 or so episodes.

Aircal

Reaction score
I also thought visually it was so far ahead of anything else being done at the time that was worth it alone.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely glad I stuck with it. And if you haven't picked up from this thread, make sure you look up the "correct" order to watch them, because some of the episodes jump around, and that helps things flow a little better.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm going to casually watch them when I have time. Watched another episode today.

Why does the beginning of each show sound like it was supposed to be in Starship Troopers :rofl:

Last edited:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I'm going to casually watch them when I have time. Watched another episode today.

Why does the beginning of each show sound like it was supposed to be in Starship Troopers :rodl:
They call it the fortune cookie. The life lesson at the beginning of each episode.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I'm definitely glad I stuck with it. And if you haven't picked up from this thread, make sure you look up the "correct" order to watch them, because some of the episodes jump around, and that helps things flow a little better.
Plus some are just fillers and can be ignored.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I need this now!!! I'm still somewhere in Season 4 of Rebels, and I'm loving that show almost more than clone wars. Its been tiding me over nicely while I've been waiting. But this.....

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
obviously if they are sticking to Canon both Maul and Ahsoka live cause they are in Rebels. But I still look forward to that fight in what looks to be the Mandalore palace.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally finished up Rebels last night. That show was quite fantastic in its own right, and kept me nicely distracted while I've been waiting for clone wars.

2 weeks.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting sooooooooooo long. And I came to this series way late in the game. This is literally going to be the highlight of my week tomorrow :LOL:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
First episode watched. Wasnt a heavy jump back into the series, but I'm ok with that. The introduction of the bad batch was pretty fun. I like Wrecker and Solid Snake clone.

11 more weeks, 11 more episodes.

Oh and it's in dolby vision now. which is nice.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ep 2 watched! Lots of clone on droid action, if you're into that sort of thing. After binge watching this entire series, I'm not used to just watching 1 episode a week.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well it's taken a long time to get here, but the Seige of Mandalore is finally happening, and this weeks episode was amazing. We're so close to catching up to EP III now

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
And that's that. The final episode released tonight. It's clear these last 4 episodes were created as a feature length movie, just as the series was started. If they ever do release it in a theater (if theaters ever open again), I would go see it on a big screen in a heartbeat. I rewatched the previous 3 episodes before watching the final episode tonight and I'm glad I did. Not only was this some of the most cinematic and well animated episodes of the entire series (especially the final scene, jesus), The way everything tied into ep III as the events of that movie were concurrently unfolding during these final episodes was brilliant. And even tho anyone who's watched Rebels knows the fate of Ahsoka, Rex, and Maul, (and the larger universe), it did not diminish the tension one bit in these final episodes. And speaking of Maul, damn, if things had gone the way he wanted them to...what could have been. And the fight scenes between him and Ahsoka, they had the original actor from the movie come in to do the mocap, and it shows.

The only downside is that compared to these last 4 episodes, the first part of this season really feels like filler and wasted time. I would have been OK with an even shorter season if they would have taken this final arc and expanded it even further. There is more they could have done, but even still it has a satisfying end. If you want good star wars, this is it.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Maybe I'll start this after Justified is done.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
How many seasons are there?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I might just have to pick up the Ahsoka novel. It goes into more detail about what she did after she went into hiding. And there's an audiobook version narrated by Ashley Eckstein herself.....

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Just came to post "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA"

Not reading anything in this thread till I finish re-watching Clone Wars 1-6 and then get Disney+ so I can watch S7.

:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom