Disney+ Star Wars: Clone Wars animated show is coming back

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And that's that. The final episode released tonight. It's clear these last 4 episodes were created as a feature length movie, just as the series was started. If they ever do release it in a theater (if theaters ever open again), I would go see it on a big screen in a heartbeat. I rewatched the previous 3 episodes before watching the final episode tonight and I'm glad I did. Not only was this some of the most cinematic and well animated episodes of the entire series (especially the final scene, jesus), The way everything tied into ep III as the events of that movie were concurrently unfolding during these final episodes was brilliant. And even tho anyone who's watched Rebels knows the fate of Ahsoka, Rex, and Maul, (and the larger universe), it did not diminish the tension one bit in these final episodes. And speaking of Maul, damn, if things had gone the way he wanted them to...what could have been. And the fight scenes between him and Ahsoka, they had the original actor from the movie come in to do the mocap, and it shows.

The only downside is that compared to these last 4 episodes, the first part of this season really feels like filler and wasted time. I would have been OK with an even shorter season if they would have taken this final arc and expanded it even further. There is more they could have done, but even still it has a satisfying end. If you want good star wars, this is it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info