Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Here are my Vogtlands and AGX.

1414488109_0898f8d744_o.jpg

And in winter trim with stock tires:

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

1111071818.jpg

that looks way to close to stock for me....what tips are those im not usually a fan of singles but those look niccee...you have a nice color gtp btw :hsughcool:

you just inspired me to paint my winter rims black now...:)

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
oh and by the way to the OP.....if you plan on lowering more than vogtlands make sure you cut your bump stops if you dont wanna ride like shyt.....eibach specified 20mm off the bottom of the bump stops in the front no trimming required for the rear....

http://www.grandprixforums.net/f59/strut-mounts-and-bellows-replaced-15878.html

I have Vogtlands on GR2's (or whatever) and my car hits so hard at high speeds that I feel like I have no suspension at all. Driving on the Eisenhower, my temp gauge needle popped off.

Will cutting my bump stops help?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
that looks way to close to stock for me....what tips are those im not usually a fan of singles but those look niccee...you have a nice color gtp btw :hsughcool:

you just inspired me to paint my winter rims black now...:)

Close to stock? No way dude. There's no ass sag whatsoever. I've got pics of me launching at the strip and even during WOT there's minimal sag. It's not in the weeds, but it also gives great drivability and I've only scraped on a few steep inclines.

Catback, including tips, is the GMPP magnaflow exhaust.

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Close to stock? No way dude. There's no ass sag whatsoever. I've got pics of me launching at the strip and even during WOT there's minimal sag. It's not in the weeds, but it also gives great drivability and I've only scraped on a few steep inclines.

Catback, including tips, is the GMPP magnaflow exhaust.

cool....i noticed that too i hadn't though about lowering improving launches, before my stockers would ass sag like a champ and take the weight off the front wheels and i would spin em like crazy....im sure if i saw your car in person i would feel diff about the vogtlands :)...i do love me eibachs tho :hs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info