Sprayin Gets a Coyote

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
received_685213591963170.jpeg

Header is touching the frame and vibrating the whole car. Not sure. How it happened. From the tow truck maybe? Idk how to go about fixing this.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
View attachment 42278

Header is touching the frame and vibrating the whole car. Not sure. How it happened. From the tow truck maybe? Idk how to go about fixing this.
Loosen motor mounts use a pry bar and slide motor over a smidge retighten motor mount bolts, there’s one on the top you can get from the engine compartment if your lucky you won’t even have to put a wrench on the bottom bolt , hit it with an impact real quick

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
It's just the axles. Which have broken on stock HP Mustangs. It's something that would need to be done either way on a car that's raced.

What I'm scared of driving it around is that it's just too fast. Like I can't get on it without the car wanting to be totally out of control. You should understand this Concept, just I have like 500hp more than you did.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
LOL in the garage unless you actually drive it.

I think your too worried about it to enjoy it.

Im not saying beat on it bht id drive it ALOT more.

Itll be fine unless your doing launches from a dig.

Drive it
Enjoy it.
It's winter and I'm back in Chicago. That's reasonable. I drive it plenty in the spring. Im just not flying around in it everywhere. Drive a 900hp car once, you'll understand.

Reactions: Rent Free

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
ok ill bite so you have a mid 8 second car for about what a mid 10 sec na car cost?

:bowrofl: OK
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Also, *almost* 2 seconds, not almost 3 seconds. Bottom 9s on my setup is what they go, if not faster.

Actually a car with the *exact* same setup as mine (it had a converter. I actually made 12hp more in worse conditions. Same dyno, same place.) just went 8.65@160 at Mod Nats. Stock suspension car.

I have less than $10k in mods. 75% of it was the blower. A converter cost more than my fuel system did. Shocks, driveshaft, axles, drag pack, suspension together cost more than my blower.

Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info