So its raining right now.....

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Looks like I better go pick up dog shit now then. Garbage day is tomorrow, so dog shit is usually picked up Thursday afternoon.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Finally raining here. Yard and plants can use the water. Let's get it out of the way now so the long weekend is nice.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Radar showed 100% chance of rain this afternoon at 10am. Now it's 10% for one hour. We need the rain so bad. They're still considering us D1 but the map is showing D2 for the entire county. And to think the farmers were installing drain tile all spring to combat the excessive rains we've been getting the past few seasons.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah we're bad up here. 4th driest year to date in 127 years of records. What's making it worse is the intense heat on top of the drought. We're D2, short-term indicators put us comfortably in D3.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My lawn is fucking scorched, and it's going to get even worse now. I hadn't mowed in 2ish weeks just trying to keep some of the moisture in, but cut today anticipating the rain. I'd say a solid 70% of the lawn hadn't grown more than .5", 25% no more than an inch and 5% of patchy 2.5-4" of growth.

My pastures are shit. I'm still waiting on a first cutting.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah it completely missed us lol. Oh well, going to at least have an evenly cut brown lawn for the next few weeks.

DanJ

>
Donating Member
Reaction score
My gauge shows an inch, my neighbors shows 2. Dime sized hail too. Was out in my rain coat unclogging my patio wall drains. Gutters jammed up with maple tree seed helicopters again and overflowed onto my patio.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
My lawn is fucking scorched, and it's going to get even worse now. I hadn't mowed in 2ish weeks just trying to keep some of the moisture in, but cut today anticipating the rain. I'd say a solid 70% of the lawn hadn't grown more than .5", 25% no more than an inch and 5% of patchy 2.5-4" of growth.

My pastures are shit. I'm still waiting on a first cutting.
You are more then welcome to come cut mine that is growing and getting enough water :rofl:

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got lucky cut the back last night. Then went out today and drop feed insecticide. Was to hot and tired after that to apply weed and feed but at least the insecticide got watered in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom