So its raining right now.....

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Yes, forget scheduled equipment replacement, we’ll replace the old shit when it breaks or a storm takes it out.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I’m out driving now heading to my moms to give her a hand. Shit is Straight fucked. I believe the Saturday wait times for power for some places. Major intersections and stores do not have power still and those will be the priority. All of downtown Plainfield lights are still off, route 30 by the highway and mall is out. Traffic is backed up for a long ways.

I got a buddy who lives little bit south more rural and comed already posted for his address no power until mid day Saturday

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I’m out driving now heading to my moms to give her a hand. Shit is Straight fucked. I believe the Saturday wait times for power for some places. Major intersections and stores do not have power still and those will be the priority. All of downtown Plainfield lights are still off, route 30 by the highway and mall is out. Traffic is backed up for a long ways.

I got a buddy who lives little bit south more rural and comed already posted for his address no power until mid day Saturday
Screwing over their Nuke buddies. Nice

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Those are somE great deals. Sending this to my mom. She has an old generator. 10 hp one from like 15 years ago. It works but it’s loud as shit and it’s to hard for her to pull start anymore. That electric start one looks prime for her

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just looking at rainfalls by my house... YTD, we've had 2.9" in measurable rainfall.

YEAR TO DATE 2.9 INCHES. And most of that came in January.

2020 sucks.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice storm gonna pad pass thru. Looks like it’ll me miss. Darn, lawn could use the water.

Edit, spoke too soon. Nice big drops hitting here, might be hail. Lasted for all of 20 seconds.
4A7D47DA-7C21-4257-AE21-CBAE74CDBB55.png

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Boomers, lightening, was outside bringing in all the deck cushions.

:finger:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom