Pingree Grove IL
giphy.gif

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Radar showed 100% chance of rain this afternoon at 10am. Now it's 10% for one hour. We need the rain so bad. They're still considering us D1 but the map is showing D2 for the entire county. And to think the farmers were installing drain tile all spring to combat the excessive rains we've been getting the past few seasons.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeah we're bad up here. 4th driest year to date in 127 years of records. What's making it worse is the intense heat on top of the drought. We're D2, short-term indicators put us comfortably in D3.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
My lawn is fucking scorched, and it's going to get even worse now. I hadn't mowed in 2ish weeks just trying to keep some of the moisture in, but cut today anticipating the rain. I'd say a solid 70% of the lawn hadn't grown more than .5", 25% no more than an inch and 5% of patchy 2.5-4" of growth.

My pastures are shit. I'm still waiting on a first cutting.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My lawn is fucking scorched, and it's going to get even worse now. I hadn't mowed in 2ish weeks just trying to keep some of the moisture in, but cut today anticipating the rain. I'd say a solid 70% of the lawn hadn't grown more than .5", 25% no more than an inch and 5% of patchy 2.5-4" of growth.

My pastures are shit. I'm still waiting on a first cutting.
You are more then welcome to come cut mine that is growing and getting enough water :rofl:

Thread Info