SMUG GXP WHERE ARE YOU :)

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
+1!!!

HD diff you gotta pull off the cover, and the snap ring on one side, pull it out and carefully slide in the HD.... uhhh james did mine in like 10 minutes. hopefully not too many steps missing from that...

shift kit is simple, just need to be clean and careful and stuff.

pulling a motor and trans also will cost you fluids... on top of the beerz.

and you know you are gonna want to clean in the engine bay when everything is out of the way... or maybe thats just me...

ya i know what ya mean but what else is there that i could change to strengthn the trans but with not breaking my wallet?

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
I would say to contact dave the tripple edge performance and tell him you goals with the car and he will tell you what you need.

he already did lol said the input shaft. The trans from him i want is like almost 3k but thats crazy to do lol if i can put this trans together for less than 2k ill be good. About to get another job soon so i can upgrade anything i want after that.

KagA152

Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Columbus, IN
dave will treat you right. if you dont plan to run drag radials you dont really need a i/s. dave uses a GXP chain which is an upgrade. i think mine was like $1450 OTD, that was with the precision converter and giant trans cooler. he does a sale every now and then, i think he did his 4th of july sale like 3 days after I picked mine up damn him. its just nice not having to worry about it now, got enough other things on the car giving me headaches

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
kadeem-hardison-as-dwayne-wayne.jpg

Last edited:

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
i think me and eagle if i am correct wanna take a 4t65e and put our hd diffs in the 4t65e and a shift kit and maybe a hardened input shaft? Correct me if i am wrong on this eagle. Or Atleast its something a long those lines. Double D knows what the hell i am talkn about lol

still got a brand new ZZP shift kit with your name on it! :pedobear:

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
jewel is awesome when you are on the old contract and not snaggen 12 hours a week. otherwise fuck that place in the A. Glad I dont have a car payment anymore.. Cuz otherwise I would never be able to do anything.

i have be saggen 12 hours for months now lmaoo. Fuck this place exactly hahha i need a new job so i can pay for this car to be able to move soon :)!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info