• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

SMUG GXP WHERE ARE YOU :)

G_T_P

Reaction score
KJ told me to talk to you lol he said you the guru about these transmissions?!?!?!?!?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol get it dan.

(smug gxp)

and i meant that you (smug gxp) have taken one or two out in your day...

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
just make sure he smug gxp doesnt get anything in his eyes

G_T_P

Reaction score
i think me and eagle if i am correct wanna take a 4t65e and put our hd diffs in the 4t65e and a shift kit and maybe a hardened input shaft? Correct me if i am wrong on this eagle. Or Atleast its something a long those lines. Double D knows what the hell i am talkn about lol

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
u do kno what a hardened input shaft runs right?

G_T_P

Reaction score
u do kno what a hardened input shaft runs right?
too much for me too buy lol like 500 bucks :). I just want a strong trans lol that will hold me for what i wanna do.

G_T_P

Reaction score
keep it on trans talk lol!!!!!! not redtube as much as we all love it we have to put that aside right now lmaooo. Any buddy wanna help with the trans like eagle said i will provide the beer and pizza too. you just gotta go buy the beer ha!

G_T_P

Reaction score
easy as fuck hahah i got all retards in my group basicly

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
i think me and eagle if i am correct wanna take a 4t65e and put our hd diffs in the 4t65e and a shift kit and maybe a hardened input shaft? Correct me if i am wrong on this eagle. Or Atleast its something a long those lines. Double D knows what the hell i am talkn about lol
remove and install the trans
diff swap
shift kit is easy
I have never done a input shaft or anything really internal

G_T_P

Reaction score
remove and install the trans
diff swap
shift kit is easy
I have never done a input shaft or anything really internal
;
well if u guys up to it i will pay you with beer :) or something else u want hahah :).

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you should waste your money on an i/s shaft if you aren't upgrading anything else... Just do a shift kit, break it, get another one, do a shift kit, and repeat.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you should waste your money on an i/s shaft if you aren't upgrading anything else... Just do a shift kit, break it, get another one, do a shift kit, and repeat.
+1!!!

HD diff you gotta pull off the cover, and the snap ring on one side, pull it out and carefully slide in the HD.... uhhh james did mine in like 10 minutes. hopefully not too many steps missing from that...

shift kit is simple, just need to be clean and careful and stuff.

pulling a motor and trans also will cost you fluids... on top of the beerz.

and you know you are gonna want to clean in the engine bay when everything is out of the way... or maybe thats just me...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom