SMUG GXP WHERE ARE YOU :)

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
i think me and eagle if i am correct wanna take a 4t65e and put our hd diffs in the 4t65e and a shift kit and maybe a hardened input shaft? Correct me if i am wrong on this eagle. Or Atleast its something a long those lines. Double D knows what the hell i am talkn about lol

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
i think me and eagle if i am correct wanna take a 4t65e and put our hd diffs in the 4t65e and a shift kit and maybe a hardened input shaft? Correct me if i am wrong on this eagle. Or Atleast its something a long those lines. Double D knows what the hell i am talkn about lol

remove and install the trans
diff swap
shift kit is easy
I have never done a input shaft or anything really internal

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
129879d1234912931-broken-swingarm-b-king-greece-15may27-caps-lock.jpg

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
I honestly don't think you should waste your money on an i/s shaft if you aren't upgrading anything else... Just do a shift kit, break it, get another one, do a shift kit, and repeat.

+1!!!

HD diff you gotta pull off the cover, and the snap ring on one side, pull it out and carefully slide in the HD.... uhhh james did mine in like 10 minutes. hopefully not too many steps missing from that...

shift kit is simple, just need to be clean and careful and stuff.

pulling a motor and trans also will cost you fluids... on top of the beerz.

and you know you are gonna want to clean in the engine bay when everything is out of the way... or maybe thats just me...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info