Sick of the average.....

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Agree and not saying its wrong or impossible just takes some balls to mod a lease.

Edit. Also even 8k is a hefty DP out the window for a lease.

A cheaper mustang or Camaro + 8k still available seems awefully appealing too.

But hey it'll be interesting to see what you do with the Hellpig I don't know of anyone porting those blowers anyways.

Obviously I don't own a business but still leasing a hellcat seems pretty surprising to me.

Dealership told me to mod it

If I do I have option to buy the car

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Excellent. I probably would of gone that route if I didn't plan to have one or two baby seats in the back lol. After I had my V, I loved having a performance vehicle with 4 doors.

My car is my only way out of reality. So taking family on rides sometimes isn't for me. The wife or a friend is more then plenty. When I'm in the car I just want to drive

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
My car is my only way out of reality. So taking family on rides sometimes isn't for me. The wife or a friend is more then plenty. When I'm in the car I just want to drive

I feel you on that. I have my 2 y/o in the car with me a lot and am very "limited" in driving when I have him. Conditions have to be perfect for a WOT hit lol. It also doesn't help if I do get pulled over and have him with, I'll have a lot of talking to do....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info