Sick of the average.....

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I don't think I'd ever buy such a highly modified car unless I had a lot of money to throw at it. A car with that much power is likely to have reliability issues. Chasing down problems on a car like that would be a nightmare or really expensive if someone else is doing the work.

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
e2a4723ebe37107180f5640cb71ac125.png

153c6e12de63acb8ab02968b82d7b939.png

Financed a z06 average a month is $1300 with $15,000 down.

Hellcat was $491 a month with $8000 down

I'm going for hellcat and keeping the ctsv and hellcat

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
What is your target demo graph and what group spends the most money? If your going after a production car, I figure the Mustang and Camaro owners spending the most to get their cars faster, followed by the import section. Not sure how much money a lot of people are going to sink into a $60K+ car to make it faster. Why not do a couple cars to get at whatever target groups spend the most on doing porting and polishing?

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
What is your target demo graph and what group spends the most money? If your going after a production car, I figure the Mustang and Camaro owners spending the most to get their cars faster, followed by the import section. Not sure how much money a lot of people are going to sink into a $60K+ car to make it faster. Why not do a couple cars to get at whatever target groups spend the most on doing porting and polishing?

Then I may as well keep the V

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Agree and not saying its wrong or impossible just takes some balls to mod a lease.

Edit. Also even 8k is a hefty DP out the window for a lease.

A cheaper mustang or Camaro + 8k still available seems awefully appealing too.

But hey it'll be interesting to see what you do with the Hellpig I don't know of anyone porting those blowers anyways.

Obviously I don't own a business but still leasing a hellcat seems pretty surprising to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info