Sick of the average.....

lefty

Addict
Aug 23, 2015
If you want something really cool in that price range build a 1 off tube chassis open wheel vehicle with a removable body that has a great power to weight ratio and can do it all; on + off road, with decent 1/4 mile time and road handling with all the bells and whistles. Buying a production car and modding it can only be so different, in the end its still a production car.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Build your own super car and put whatever motor you can want in it?

84f12a6519f53215b31d7d35e73be6da.jpg

https://www.factoryfive.com/gtm-supercar/

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
I still haven't seen another charger hellcat on the road since I've had it since March.

I recommend one, you can take it as far as you want as far as power goes with E85, and the blowers have not be ported yet with any results, that would keep you busy.

I came from an 09 V and this car is bigger, more comfortable over all, better infotainment, and super easy to drive when you don't want the power.

If you can get a Demon for MSRP, then I would go that route.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I still haven't seen another charger hellcat on the road since I've had it since March.

I recommend one, you can take it as far as you want as far as power goes with E85, and the blowers have not be ported yet with any results, that would keep you busy.

I came from an 09 V and this car is bigger, more comfortable over all, better infotainment, and super easy to drive when you don't want the power.

If you can get a Demon for MSRP, then I would go that route.

Kids starting to yell about backseat space and since i do have a conscience i think this is sounding better all the time. Charger Hellpig.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
You're a brave man. Literally every decent review of one of these the test car has had quality issues.

Oh I’m only leasing it. I’m crazy not stupid. No intentions of keeping that bitch after warranty period. Just test drive one and you’ll see, it’s quite unforgettable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info