🏡 Better Homes Show your garage v 2022

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Only have a 4 car right now and honestly it’s not enough. I’m holding off on building the new one until this lumber crap is done. Looking to building another 3-4 detached with loft etc. will have heat and AC for get togethers and a place to escape the wife.

Our neighbors down the street have a 10 car garage with dual doors on either side for parties. I’m beyond jelly. 10 car attached garage…. Not some detached peasant shit like I’m going to do.
Reminds me that I live 1 mile from this guy. Garage is the size of rich peoples houses. Plus he has car condo and every exotic you can think of .

26C2FE4C-BFCA-4F41-A5D2-303FEA08910C.jpeg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Need to get rid of some of these little shitty power wheels for the toy car my wife won’t let me have lol

View attachment 108036
My kids had a jeep and Escalade power wheel running on an 18v battery. I probably spent half the time on the Escalade drifting around the cul-de-sac in it. Lol. Finally got rid of them to save space in the garage.

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
step aside peasants...this will be like taking candy from a baby. :LOL: yes i have kids, comin up on 10yrs marriage. God is Great, life is good. :)

1640452047856.png

too many cars, not enough spots.
1640452079094.png

my new vr4 is in the shop getting bodywork done so it hasn't had the pleasure of having a garage worthy picture taken yet. Enjoy fellas

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
step aside peasants...this will be like taking candy from a baby. :LOL: yes i have kids, comin up on 10yrs marriage. God is Great, life is good. :)

View attachment 108058

too many cars, not enough spots.
View attachment 108059

my new vr4 is in the shop getting bodywork done so it hasn't had the pleasure of having a garage worthy picture taken yet. Enjoy fellas
I need to upgrade lights in my garage, looks nice

Reactions: NOMIEZVR4

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
Dave M Dave M

You like those narrow garage doors?
If I built my house I'd have one larger door
:wavey:
I fucking hate them. If I had a choice I would've wanted the big double and a single, but there are maybe 10 houses out of 381 in my subdivision with a 3 car garage, so had to jump on this one when it became available. The doors are so narrow that I have to fold my truck mirrors in to pull it in the middle bay when I work on it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
All of you are spoiled, most of you can see your floors. I have a 1 1/2 car garage and there is about a 2' wide path that goes from the garage door to the entry door. Most of it is the g/f's stuff that only gets touched when she's "cleaning it up". Meaning when she just shuffles the piles around to make me think she's accomplishing something.

The other half is my fault though. Three motorcycles and an ATV take up a lot of real estate :LOL:

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Garage at Elgin house (after adding a fresh epoxy coat this past summer on the car side). Fully insulated (doors, ceiling, walls) and can maintain 65* - 72* even on the coldest days in winter;
2uFlyMu.jpg

Caddy in it once I got it back;
20211018_231043.jpg

Then the garage at the other house in WeGo;
TtUe3go.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info