NEW RIDE She did it of her own Accord

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
There is a way to get into the radio hidden menu and turn off some setting and the stereo quality improves.. I’ll see if I can find the video, did it on my sisters car.

Edit: found it, not sure if it works on 2022.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Sun-rashedwheels you are TCG ultimate sign and drive master. You don’t mess around don’t even shop or test drive other makes dealers have to love you. Congrats and enjoy the curb rash there will be more coming I’m sure with them low profiles.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey, if you're gonna rash a wheel, may as well get it out of the way right from the jump :LOL:

Congrats!

TS
TS
blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Sun-rashedwheels you are TCG ultimate sign and drive master. You don’t mess around don’t even shop or test drive other makes dealers have to love you. Congrats and enjoy the curb rash there will be more coming I’m sure with them low profiles.

We drove about a dozen cars last year when we got the Exploader ST, including this same exact car, just 1 model year older. We knew what we wanted, for the most part. We also looked at a few other options online, but when we looked at the https://www.cars.com/research/compare/ for the other sedans she liked, the rear space was not matched by anything for the price.

It was always down to Accord or Explorer last year. I pushed for Accord, she finally agreed.

She knows she's bad at parking, has rashed many many wheels. The wheel and tire protection plan was mandatory. Explorer had 4 rashed wheels in a year.

Top Bottom