Two dollars, CASH!
TCG Blue
Aug 16, 2005
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Blue
Dec 18, 2010
I really shouldnt be that high, I'm thinking in the 750-900whp range now.
Here is my thing bro, the bottom end is being built. Why not turn it up now instead of doing all this shit later and double handling everything.
Not only would I be double handling everything, then I need to get the tune revised when I turn it up. Fuck all that, do it all now and be done with it.

Old School Yes GIF

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Here is my thing bro, the bottom end is being built. Why not turn it up now instead of doing all this shit later and double handling everything.
Not only would I be double handling everything, then I need to get the tune revised when I turn it up. Fuck all that, do it all now and be done with it.
I agree, thats why I think youre going to end up having a comma in the total. :bowrofl:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Cant wait for "Okay guys, so I want the title of fastest donk in the United States...." :s00ls:
I can assure you thats the farthest thing from my mind. Those dudes have $100k+ in their drivetrain.
If I do a track day more than twice a year, I'd be shocked. This is going to be a street car that will hopefully hang with most shit that pulls next to me.
Guy almost doubles his horsepower goals in a matter of weeks. I approve!
And totally unplanned and wasnt my expectations. I had zero intentions of building the bottom end, that was the farthest thing on my mind.
But as I mentioned, in a prior post, pay once, cry once. Might as well bite the bullet and do it now. I know myself and if I didnt do it now, I'd be ripping the blower out next year to get it ported.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Your car will be a lot of fun with the new combo and the 4.10 gears.
This ^^^^^^
Its not going to be a big wheel grudge car or a big wheel shootout car. I dont give a fuck who is faster or who's car looks better.
Someone pulls next to me at a light, he can get it or he can give it to me, NFG.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That’s escalated quickly. Joker do the porting on that thing?
Yup, and Brett is a super cool dude and did me a HUGE solid.
I didnt have time to wait for his standard lead time on a port job. Told him my story and why I needed this done asap.
He had a ported core that he was waiting for 4-5 months for the dude to pay or something along those lines. He said to bring my blower in and he would swap my guts into the ported core. I drove out to him early this morning. He knocked it out in like 30-45 min and I BS'd with him for about an hour. It turns out we know some of the same people including Satera. He spoke very highly of Jeremy, but he wasnt telling me anything I dont know lol. Told me his story about how he got in the biz as well, talked to me like we knew each other for years like if we were sitting in the bar lol.
How much $$ you think you will have into the motor?
$20ish including the swap and everything needed for the swap.
NEVER add it up.
Believe me, I dont.
Usually when I sell a car, I will try and figure it out and see how I did.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Blue
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
I didnt have time to wait for his standard lead time on a port job. Told him my story and why I needed this done asap.
He had a ported core that he was waiting for 4-5 months for the dude to pay or something along those lines. He said to bring my blower in and he would swap my guts into the ported core. I drove out to him early this morning. He knocked it out in like 30-45 min and I BS'd with him for about an hour. It turns out we know some of the same people including Satera. He spoke very highly of Jeremy, but he wasnt telling me anything I dont know lol. Told me his story about how he got in the biz as well, talked to me like we knew each other for years like if we were sitting in the bar lol.

Believe me, I dont.
He used to be on the site a ton, can’t say I’ve seen him post in a while Mook Mook

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
TCG Blue
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Believe me, I dont.
That's ashkum for ya

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
That's ashkum for ya
I actually got lost as Google Maps takes you to the incorrect address. He said he tried getting Google to fix it but they wont.
Anyway, I cruised thru town, saw 2 bars across the street from each other (Mugsy's and didnt catch the name of the other) and 1 pizza place called Pizza Place or Palace. I could definitely do a weekend in that town if I had a reason to.
This thing is gonna be a tire fryer Shawn. You're gonna have so much fun with it.
Porting the blower was an excellent choice - 700w is a big #, that torque curve is gonna be amazing.
Man, dont I know. Sometimes on IG I see tire shops doing specials on 26" tires. I'm probably going to have to grab about 4 of them just so I have them lol.

Reactions: Jon01

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Blue
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Have them dial it in maxed out and just swap pulleys when you want more or less, or just leave it maxed out that’s usually how I roll lol