Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I outdid myself tonight, 3 successful sales lined up in the same spot :rofl:

Get a text last night from a guy who wanted to buy my snow tires. Told me 100% for sure will show up. Great, seems genuine but I setup a meet after work at the grocery store around the corner from my house.

Mid day today a guy messaged me if I’m available to buy a propane tank I threw up earlier in the week. I’ve had at least a dozen people ask about it in the last two days including a no show last night. Tell him cool how about the exact time I’m supposed to meet snow tire guy, works for him.

Get a text from snow tire guy that he’s still on. Run home and meet him at 5:20. Took 10 minutes to sell those (he offers me $20 less). During this transaction I get a text about some ikea bed slats I have up and the guy says “cool I’m close by and can be there in 15 minutes”.

I run home, grab the slats and pull in the same time propane guy pulls in. Sell that off at full price. Bed slat guy pulls in and also gives me full price.

1614743765999.gif

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I put up a wing from a camaro ss and from where the wing is from and retail price and the price for my used wing. The retard makes me an offer on offer up and says I’ll take it for $250 do u have the title for the SS I’m like WTF read the add it’s a for wing. Like really $250 for the car lol

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Someone tell me how you can legit confuse this ad for selling the car...

People are lazy fucks, they see a price and a picture of a car. I’d just swap the two pics and maybe actually sell them :dunno:

Reactions: LikeABauce302

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
People are lazy fucks, they see a price and a picture of a car. I’d just swap the two pics and maybe actually sell them :dunno:
but the title states WHEELS... :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

like HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU NOT READ THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE AD. jesus christ, no wonder why biden was elected....... were all doomed.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Bob Kazamakis ilikemtb999 you win. i swapped the photos. lets see if that stopps the bullshit
Curious how it’ll go. Facebook is so full of tire kickers I bet you’ll get less confused people but just as many morons or the people that ask if you have something then just respond with “ok”.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Its easier to ask on FB than do you own research. I see this daily with neighborhood groups. "Is the post office open till 6PM today?" "Is the DMV doing driving tests?"

I don't know maybe you should call the fucking places to get the best and most accurate information. Facebook Karen's don't know all.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Found a gallon of oil on the trail a few weeks ago. Kinda weird anyone would be carrying a gallon with them must have been on a cross country ride. Missing cap but new and sealed. I put it on FB for $30 and didn't get much interest even though retail was more. Lowered price to $20 and had 4 people saying they are coming over today. Must have been the FB algorithm showing it to more people? Not sure but it was crickets for a week after I posted it.

Sold something else I got for free and didn't have to ship it.

20210215_184415.jpeg

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Thread Info