GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
?????

View attachment 82639
View attachment 82640

giphy.gif

Wait until he finds out that they're all the way out in white suburban Batavia.

Reactions: justbob

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
My fiance listed these behemoths YESTERDAY for $100 and managed to get full asking price from a chick ready to pick them up TODAY. Yeah, they were expensive recliners when new, but they're red which is a tough sell and worn TF out. You can't even lay across the long one without having the frame digging into your ass and lower back. She didn't even sit in them to test them out. Why can't I get that kind of luck?! I thought for sure that we would be sitting on these for a month before they were kicked to the curb.

PXL_20210309_212547664.MP.jpg

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
My fiance listed these behemoths YESTERDAY for $100 and managed to get full asking price from a chick ready to pick them up TODAY. Yeah, they were expensive recliners when new, but they're red which is a tough sell and worn TF out. You can't even lay across the long one without having the frame digging into your ass and lower back. She didn't even sit in them to test them out. Why can't I get that kind of luck?! I thought for sure that we would be sitting on these for a month before they were kicked to the curb.

Wait times on furniture right now are insane. 4-6 months easy from most of the big names. I waited almost 3 for my couch back in October. You can make a killing on selling furniture right now.

People have been stuck at home, have extra cash, and want to change up the house and literally can't get anything new at the moment. At the beginning of COVID last year I made almost $1500 selling so-so used furniture so I didn't have to move it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Wait times on furniture right now are insane. 4-6 months easy from most of the big names. I waited almost 3 for my couch back in October. You can make a killing on selling furniture right now.

People have been stuck at home, have extra cash, and want to change up the house and literally can't get anything new at the moment. At the beginning of COVID last year I made almost $1500 selling so-so used furniture so I didn't have to move it.
Friend of mine is a contractor and is making a killing on people doing work. Half his work is going back and fixing home owner's mistakes they made by doing the work themselves, lol.

Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon

You make a good point. I wouldn't have sold this stuff if it wasn't getting warm out. Our new couch has yet to show up, but I'm hoping this will just motivate to spend more time outdoors in the mean time.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was going to ask how well furniture is selling right now. I have some leather couches from 2014 that latterly never get sat in. Only issue is my previous cat scratched the fuck out of them. My current cat is less of an asshole so maybe its time to sell these? I feel like someone with another pet or on a budget would buy them but for how much?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
daturbosix daturbosix any luck selling the "replica" GNX? Err, "replica" GNX wheels? I feel so empty without your posts of the dregs of society that can't read and comprehend.
havent had anything worth while to post in a few days. i wonder if they ad got "old" and isnt going to gain visibility until next time i am able to renew it or relist it.

but even with the edited ad, and photos, the Kaynes' still think its $1800 for the car.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sold 2-JL Audio amps on Offerup yesterday for full asking price whis is very strange and I thought of this thread.
Guy drove from 70th and Racine to get them. I had 4-5 others contact me as well.
I specified model and all info in my add. I'm thinking the guy that bought it and the others were thinking they were the slash series as they look the same lol. I'm fully expecting this guy to contact me when he realizes its not the slash series that its the RD series. Gonna tell him to re-read the posting and to go fuck himself if that happens.

Thread Info