Recommend me a new minivan!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I am not a Mopar hater but I don’t know if I trust their hybrid system because it’s so new. Other than that Pacificas are nice when loaded with options
Oh believe me I agree! I trust the reliability of this thing as far as I could push it, and thats not far!!! Already went online to Zeigler, and with their discount, I can get a 6yr/100k bumper to bumper for $1,245. I joined a Pacifica hybrid group on FB to check out their reliability and it seems most people don't have issues. There was actually just a poll in the group on reliability. Very few people have had some issues with the battery like coolant or some sensors and a couple people had to have the battery replaced under warranty.
It is, just looked it up;

2020-chrysler-pacifica-hybrid-carbuzz-597282.jpg
Color is called Ocean Blue and wife does not like that at all. lol
that's what the warranty is for. :s00ls:
Exactly! This purchase will come along with extended warranty for sure.

Reactions: boostedguy05

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I have the GTR 2 bulbs in my truck, and I had to use ALFAOBD to get them to work because of the CANBUS system like Shawn mentioned. You're welcome to borrow my tablet if you need to get into the BCM to change the headlight settings.
From searching the Pacifica groups it doesn't seem like its needed. No matter what bulb people are using nobody is reporting any issues.

Reactions: Dave M

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I struggle to understand that, but I'm here if you need me, lol. Just changing my license plate bulbs to LED triggered a bulb light on my truck.
Wow that's crazy the Pacs must be different. I found posts about guys changing all kinds of bulbs to led and everyone claims no issues. All I want to do is the headlights/fogs.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Went to try to work a deal on the grey one and didn’t work out so well. They played the game of not qualifying for all the incentives. Right on Chrysler’s website they are advertising $8,407 off with factory incentives for everyone/anyone. I have another 1k in bonus cash code tied to my name that everyone on the Facebook group said worked for them, somehow didn’t work for me. Figured 10.5k off sticker would be EASY and closer to 11k off would be doable.

Also they were claiming 5.99% on a 72 month Chrysler loan was best they can do. I have an 835 credit score and my wife is 720.

• Angry
Reactions: Yaj Yak

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Went to try to work a deal on the grey one and didn’t work out so well. They played the game of not qualifying for all the incentives. Right on Chrysler’s website they are advertising $8,407 off with factory incentives for everyone/anyone. I have another 1k in bonus cash code tied to my name that everyone on the Facebook group said worked for them, somehow didn’t work for me. Figured 10.5k off sticker would be EASY and closer to 11k off would be doable.

Also they were claiming 5.99% on a 72 month Chrysler loan was best they can do. I have an 835 credit score and my wife is 720.

That stinks, sounds like you might be better off getting that $500 lease on a Hellcat

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I have some load resistor harnesses for 3157's if needed. I got them for the newer Suburban to eliminate the hyper flash (which it did), but for some reason, wouldn't run the parking lights and the resistor was hot as shit. So I said "fuck it" and just went back to regular 3157 bulbs. :D

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Is removing your Wife an option? I had that happen with one of my kids cars. My score was right around yours, but if I kept my kid on credit app it was going to make the apr go up.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Is removing your Wife an option? I had that happen with one of my kids cars. My score was right around yours, but if I kept my kid on credit app it was going to make the apr go up.

That won’t make a difference as long as Jeff is on the loan and a 720 is solid score as long as its established which Alyssa is. The problem is Ford, gm, dodge if u take all the rebates they charge standard rate which is 5.9 but you can refi in 2-3 mos and get 2.5 thru a CU.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
They said that didnt matter. I just figured the apr would be a touch better than 5.9, but I was obviously wrong. As I was walking out of the dealer the assistant manager made one final offer like $570/month for 72, which I just ran the numbers on and it was pretty much what I was after bottom line, but the jacked APR screwed me up and I was so perturbed at that point I'm like nope see ya later boys...lol. I might have to call them back and take the deal and just refi in a few months.
That won’t make a difference as long as Jeff is on the loan and a 720 is solid score as long as its established which Alyssa is. The problem is Ford, gm, dodge if u take all the rebates they charge standard rate which is 5.9 but you can refi in 2-3 mos and get 2.5 thru a CU.
Yea I really don't have a problem with just refinancing after the few months they make you pay so that's what Ill do. Buying cars from you all these years spoiled me. Super easy no hassle sign and drive. I forgot how much I hate playing the dealer game...lol

Anyone know any good credit unions and whats pretty much the best rate on a 72?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
They said that didnt matter. I just figured the apr would be a touch better than 5.9, but I was obviously wrong. As I was walking out of the dealer the assistant manager made one final offer like $570/month for 72, which I just ran the numbers on and it was pretty much what I was after bottom line, but the jacked APR screwed me up and I was so perturbed at that point I'm like nope see ya later boys...lol. I might have to call them back and take the deal and just refi in a few months.

Yea I really don't have a problem with just refinancing after the few months they make you pay so that's what Ill do. Buying cars from you all these years spoiled me. Super easy no hassle sign and drive. I forgot how much I hate playing the dealer game...lol

Anyone know any good credit unions and whats pretty much the best rate on a 72?
I know myself and I believe Yaj Yak Yaj Yak have used Baxter in the past. I'm actually going to look at their rates once the refi on our house goes thru.
The 2 times I used them was super easy, everything done online or over the phone. Stopped in and picked up the check one time as I bought from a private seller. The other was all done electronically iirc.

Bird1989

Regular
Dec 24, 2015
Hell yea thanks guys!

I tell some of my customers all the time to refi that way they get all the rebates an incentives but save on interest, Chrysler Capital has insane APR rates for tier 1 clients but that is why the rebates and incentives are done through them, either which way they make win in the long run.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ended up with the grey Limited last night. They played games with the numbers and somehow I ended up with 4.4% financing through a lender other than Chrysler. I caught it in financing and threw a fit. Eventually just said fuck it and signed. They matched Carvana offer for my Exploder($26,750) and I got right around 10.5k off sticker so is what it is.

Will still refi after 4 months and also looking forward to an extra $7,500 on my return...lol. Wife loves it and so does the kid, so that’s all that matters. Quiet, comfy, and loaded with tech. Ordered the led lights, maxliner mats, and some Chrysler splash guards. Gonna tint the front windows and this suburban mom car is done...lol

A8F22F3E-B2AA-4799-9089-87583E50C021.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info