Question for the SxS guys in here, need a recommendation for a rental

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Still fucking dying over this one. :bowrofl:

The General is more utility is what I was trying to get at I suppose. Would that be a correct assumption?

So it sounds like fuck it, it's vacation, rent the fucking turbo cause TCG said so.... :dunno:

general is going to have the same underpinnings as the RZR xp 1000. just with a dump bed and bigger doors.

the turbo would be helpful becuase of the altitude (7000+ feet?) my general was noticeably slower at those elevations than here.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Still fucking dying over this one. :bowrofl:

The General is more utility is what I was trying to get at I suppose. Would that be a correct assumption?

So it sounds like fuck it, it's vacation, rent the fucking turbo cause TCG said so.... :dunno:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I mean, if you're sending it, you're gunna have issues. I'm fairly certain you aren't gunna send it with 4 riders on a rental unless you enjoy the insurance copay.

Small ratchet straps for the coolers, bungee for the backpack, idfk. YAJYAKSXSMASTERBATUR is going to tell you to buy a $399 Linq hardcase for one trip.

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I mean, if you're sending it, you're gunna have issues. I'm fairly certain you aren't gunna send it with 4 riders on a rental unless you enjoy the insurance copay.

Small ratchet straps for the coolers, bungee for the backpack, idfk. YAJYAKSXSMASTERBATUR is going to tell you to buy a $399 Linq hardcase for one trip.

fuck that just get the straps that cinch to something.... knowing what tie down points the rig your getting has would help though

i have these.

you can see them in the pic i posted

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
fuck that just get the straps that cinch to something.... knowing what tie down points the rig your getting has would help though

i have these.

you can see them in the pic i posted

Where is taws697 taws697 at? Didnt he just get one of these Turbo Pro RZR's ??? :s00ls:

It's just going to be three people, so I assume I could use the extra seat to hold the backpack, and then the cooler in the back? :dunno:

All I know is it is a 2020 Pro Turbo RZR. :bowrofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I previously rented ATV's when I was in Mt. Crested Butte Colorado and it was a blast, but you needed to have a car with a hitch to pull them to the trailhead. I called them to see if I would need the same for these SxS rentals and she was like, not at all, take it from the rental place, drive it on the street wherever, and take it onto a trail....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Where is taws697 taws697 at? Didnt he just get one of these Turbo Pro RZR's ??? :s00ls:

It's just going to be three people, so I assume I could use the extra seat to hold the backpack, and then the cooler in the back? :dunno:

All I know is it is a 2020 Pro Turbo RZR. :bowrofl:

if it's a legit pro turbo it's a fucking sick brand new rig... he didn't get that specific one but a different turbo. what tie down points are in here is what you'll be working with

1599244819479.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info