đź”– Deals Prime Day starts tomorrow

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
buying an expesnive streaming stick for a cheapass tv is like putting mods on a 600 sportbike to make it almost as quick as a 1000.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reaction GIF

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
We have a Roku as well for an older TV thats not a Smart TV. Imo the Xfinity app works just as good on the smart TV's as it does on the Roku
Ive never seen ads either, so maybe I'm doing something wrong lol.
Only downside to the Xfinity app is the fast forwarding sucks, you're doing it blind, as it only displays the minutes, no show preview as you're moving forward, unlike when you use their actual box. Other than that, it works great - I have 5 Roku's.

Reactions: Fish and Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Only downside to the Xfinity app is the fast forwarding sucks, you're doing it blind, as it only displays the minutes, no show preview as you're moving forward, unlike when you use their actual box. Other than that, it works great - I have 5 Roku's.
I dont fast forward as I only watch live TV, so this doesnt pertain to me lol.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

Well excuse me!
Wasnt talking shit lol. I dont watch much TV as it is, and when I do the majority of the time its sports.
I might watch a movie once a month, maybe even longer. Sunday nights the Wife and I will watch whatever show we are into at the present time. Like Power, The Chi and other hood shit lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Getting back on topic, if anyone sees a Fitbit or something similar to monitor heart rate and shit for the gym, tag me.
I cant wear watches, rings or anything on my hands for extended periods of time as it bothers the fuck out of me. So I need something I can just wear at the gym.
Dont want to spend $300-$500 on an Apple watch that will get worn 4-5hrs a week

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Wasnt talking shit lol. I dont watch much TV as it is, and when I do the majority of the time its sports.
I might watch a movie once a month, maybe even longer. Sunday nights the Wife and I will watch whatever show we are into at the present time. Like Power, The Chi and other hood shit lol
I was fucking with you too.

I don't watch sports, so I never watch live, and FUCK commercials.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info