Dec 18, 2010
Reactions: Fish

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
If anyone is looking for a pair of inexpensive ear buds that sound quite good, there are a few Anker Soundcore models on sale.

I got the g/f these, and she really likes them. I have had the full size version (P2) for about two years and use them almost daily. Zero complaints, held up well, really happy with sound quality.

These are the full size, which are great:

Higher end (P3), also really good:

And the smaller P3i, which I grabbed today:

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
Jump pack for $70

Deal of the day for Prime Members: NOCO Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12-Volt UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter Box, Car Battery Booster Pack, Portable Power Bank Charger, and Jumper Cables For Up To 6-Liter Gasoline and 3-Liter Diesel Engines https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015TKUPIC/?tag=tcg21-20
Just ordered. I’ve been wanting one but too cheap to buy one. Always having to push the vette out of the garage to jump start it…granted, it’s been broken down for 2 years. Lol

Reactions: boostedguy05

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If anyone is looking for a pair of inexpensive ear buds that sound quite good, there are a few Anker Soundcore models on sale.

I got the g/f these, and she really likes them. I have the full size version (P2) and use them almost daily. Zero complaints, held up well, really happy with sound quality.

These are the full size, which are great:

Higher end (P3), also really good:

And the smaller P3i, which I grabbed today:
penis buds

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
penis buds
Thanks, I guess?
Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I did pick up a new watch for my dad. A Garmin Instinct Solar to replace his ageing Fitbit. He doesn't need all the fancy tracking and color screen, and the 20+ day battery life (56 days with solar) will be good.

$350 down to $199. That's pretty much going to be my one big purchase for this month. I know he'll appreciate it.
1657657601934.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Nice! Well I just cant turn down Godfather Trilogy 4k for $43 bucks..........so I've just ordered that.

And the Bourne 4k collection as well, because, I mean $30 :dunno:

aaaaand also a CTEK charger.

Probably not an all time low, but its still a decent deal for one of these

And I also ordered the Lego Aston Martin Valkyrie / Vantage set. Its not a prime day deal, but I just found out the price is going up soon, so I must snag it now :LOL:

Lets go day 2! Ive kinda had my eye on some type of indoor/outdoor bluetooth speaker like the JBL Charge or something like it if anyone notices anything

Reactions: blue-sun

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I did pick up a new watch for my dad. A Garmin Instinct Solar to replace his ageing Fitbit. He doesn't need all the fancy tracking and color screen, and the 20+ day battery life (56 days with solar) will be good.

$350 down to $199. That's pretty much going to be my one big purchase for this month. I know he'll appreciate it.
View attachment 125860

i like the solar aspect thats sweet

im not tcgtacticool enough for that though

David Boreanaz Seal GIF by CBS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
i like the solar aspect thats sweet

im not tcgtacticool enough for that though

David Boreanaz Seal GIF by CBS
In comparison to their other watches and trackers it’s actually more “basic”. The solar feature is what jumps the price up.

I have the Venu 2 and battery lasts about 7-10 days, as I have some of the features always on.

I did put it into battery saver mode and after 7 days I still had 40% battery remaining.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
In comparison to their other watches and trackers it’s actually more “basic”. The solar feature is what jumps the price up.

I have the Venu 2 and battery lasts about 7-10 days, as I have some of the features always on.

I did put it into battery saver mode and after 7 days I still had 40% battery remaining.

i just have two, i wear one i beat to fuck during the week for work, wear the other on the weekends that stays half dceent.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I completely forgot to check out the 4K deals this year. :(

There really wasn't much up for grabs this year that was worthwhile. Or maybe I just own too many 4k blurays already and am running out of things to buy :LOL: But there were a few good buys

View attachment 126249

Got my Prime Day 4k discs

Nice!! My prime day haul showed up yesterday

3VKKMtG.jpg

Minus the aston martin lego set (and mclaren), but the price is going up on the aston set soon, so I figured may as well pick it up while its "cheaper"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info