đź’¬ OT Post your latest purchase

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Cooking is like one of the main things I wish I could do better.
Practice and patience when it comes to smoking. First time I used my smoker, I did pork spareribs. Put the rub on the night before, wrapped it in aluminum foil and placed in the fridge until the next morning. Smoked it low and slow for a few hours before putting mop sauce on it every couple hours. Smoked it for about 8 hours before pulling it out. It came out great! After that, I would experiment with different Temps and/or smoking time.

• Love
Reactions: Rent Free

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
A glass of October Fest
Aka

20220923_173042.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
View attachment 132831
Never knew something like that exists until my wife found those reviews and she urgently needed to have it.
For the people (like me) who doesn't have a clue what is that - it is portable blender. The question is what do you use it for if you are not a track driver.
Any ideas?

booze drinks on the beach.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Wait what? No more Y? Or just this in addition to the Y?

In addition to; the Y arrived at the perfect time both price wise and financing wise; it won't go anywhere....

I like that blue. How long ago did you get it?

The 3 in Blue looks excellent IMO; we got it about 2 weeks ago.

I honestly ordered it with no real "Plan", I placed the order like right as the war broke out in Ukraine knowing raw material costs would continue to climb and the risk of hyper inflation already looming (its a standard range 3).

I figured it would arrive in time to claim the $4,000 IL EV Rebate as well, so $41,000 for a Model 3 seemed like a no-brainer. We threw it on Turo for rental to learn and see if it could pay for itself, and we can always sell it at a profit if we are unsuccessful there.

I just mailed the form out this AM for the rebate, so fingers crossed there.

Thread Info