Post your latest purchase

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Thats CJ on 32's Chally, he is a local Youtube celebrity. That whole car is currently being re-done up in Wisconsin. Has over $100k in to that car.
Check out his channel as he has a very nice stable, I just dont see him making that much from YouTube to afford the stable he has. I've looked up his earnings and ???? is all I'll say.
What is his YouTube channel?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
That's the color combo I was going to get, but it was 7 weeks out.... Red one shipped same day
They are weeks out as well on their site, I got lucky and LMR had 2 left in stock for this color combo so I snatched it up. I likely could have waited 6-8 weeks before I would even think about needing it, but might as well get it now while there were 2 in stock and had a 7% off coupon to at least knock off tax.

Did you already install it?

It looks fairly straight forward from what I can tell. Going to be ripping a ton of useless shit out of my dash harness which is going to be time consuming but will be nice.

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Been in my well over a year. Lol.... Yea it's painless, I did get the obd adapter too though. Can pull data from your ECM

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Been in my well over a year. Lol.... Yea it's painless, I did get the obd adapter too though. Can pull data from your ECM
Yes, I believe I will be able to pull information off the control pack through the OBD.

I'll be reading up on that more this weekend im sure.

m_dogg

Reaction score
I went 275 on Bonneville GXP wheels... looks good though! Love the tread pattern
I was thinking about going as wide as possible but decided to go different direction this tine around. 275 on Bonne GXP wheel eh? Have any pictures?

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
just decided to finally pull the trigger to upgrade my server drives.

going from 8 drives @ 300g to 900g each, basically tripling my storage.

It is a bunch of used enterprise drives, but $150 for 10 of them that tested good I couldnt pass up. 8 + 2 cold spares.

I wanted to go SSD, but those would have been about $150 EACH drive.....eventually!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bought an O/A welding setup to go with my Harris Torch. I've heard these are the poor man's TIG so I damn well intend on finding out.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Led motion lights
Grill cover
Black and white tshirts
Batteries
Pedal Board
Cargo shorts
Couple polos so i can pop my collar
Car wash soap
Interior cleaning wipes
Mulch
More mulch
Firewood

Broke EF

Reaction score
Had to bring my mower in to get looked at a couple weeks ago. While I was there I finally ponied up for some good gear.

I was using a 40v black & decker trimmer and blower. They both work fine, but I just have too much to do now. I was trimming for about an hour the other day for example. Thing is a BEAST, nothing bogged it down unless it caught a tree. The blower is pretty awesome too, and a massive upgrade to my old one as you could imagine.

Sean

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Lawnmower air filter, spark plug, mulch plug, and a new bolt/knob for the handle that fell off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom