Post your latest purchase

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Not angry at all, disappointed & embarrassed absolutely.
You expect the young to be better off & smarter than us, not lazier, greedier, more selfish, 10 times more clueless and 100 times more entitled!!!

GTvert90

Reaction score
That’s a good idea so my girl can shower longer and my water bill go up even more.
I didn't think about that when I bought it but yes her first shower was longer 10 minutes in she goes I could be done but I've been looking at the light

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
More fuel stuff, since the shit I ordered was -6AN and not -8 AN like said
What you got? Looking for some parts for the Lemons.

Today I was going to use my cutting torch. Took a look at it, gave it some thought and then went "This setup is sketchy as fuck." I then went and bought a used but significantly less sketchy Harris from Letgo.

Also put an order in for a new transmission. 4L65E, TBSS converter, boost valve, pump rings, sun shell, Z-pack are the key things.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Reaction score
I bought an S&B intake for the kit but it was fucked up. Maf mount was wrong and replied to them for a return and they were scratching their heads... it was just anyway.

I've been buying material to make my own 5" intake tube run fro the stock box. A little custom

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn, new huge rims son!! Donk style!

Thats CJ on 32's Chally, he is a local Youtube celebrity. That whole car is currently being re-done up in Wisconsin. Has over $100k in to that car.
Check out his channel as he has a very nice stable, I just dont see him making that much from YouTube to afford the stable he has. I've looked up his earnings and ???? is all I'll say.

Reaction score
Thats CJ on 32's Chally, he is a local Youtube celebrity. That whole car is currently being re-done up in Wisconsin. Has over $100k in to that car.
Check out his channel as he has a very nice stable, I just dont see him making that much from YouTube to afford the stable he has. I've looked up his earnings and ???? is all I'll say.
He took delivery of a C8 a couple weeks ago. He has a wheel shop near me on Rt52. (At least, he’s there all the time. He shoots most of his videos there)

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
He took delivery of a C8 a couple weeks ago. He has a wheel shop near me on Rt52. (At least, he’s there all the time. He shoots most of his videos there)
Al owns Crusader Customs. CJ has that Chally, C8, 2019 Charger SP, 2020 Chevy pick up truck, 17 or 18 Impala, 87 Olds 442 and I might be missing one. Every vehicle except the C8 has rims that cost over $7k and I heard he has rims ordered for the C8

Reaction score
Al owns Crusader Customs. CJ has that Chally, C8, 2019 Charger SP, 2020 Chevy pick up truck, 17 or 18 Impala, 87 Olds 442 and I might be missing one. Every vehicle except the C8 has rims that cost over $7k and I heard he has rims ordered for the C8
He does have a bunch of cars. There’s another CJ that he deals with in Vegas. The dude in Vegas has even more vehicles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom