đź’¬ Off Topic Post your latest purchase

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thats CJ on 32's Chally, he is a local Youtube celebrity. That whole car is currently being re-done up in Wisconsin. Has over $100k in to that car.
Check out his channel as he has a very nice stable, I just dont see him making that much from YouTube to afford the stable he has. I've looked up his earnings and ???? is all I'll say.

What is his YouTube channel?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster....

Daytime:
1590071999837.png

Nighttime:
1590072109075.png

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
That's the color combo I was going to get, but it was 7 weeks out.... Red one shipped same day

They are weeks out as well on their site, I got lucky and LMR had 2 left in stock for this color combo so I snatched it up. I likely could have waited 6-8 weeks before I would even think about needing it, but might as well get it now while there were 2 in stock and had a 7% off coupon to at least knock off tax.

Did you already install it?

It looks fairly straight forward from what I can tell. Going to be ripping a ton of useless shit out of my dash harness which is going to be time consuming but will be nice.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
just decided to finally pull the trigger to upgrade my server drives.

going from 8 drives @ 300g to 900g each, basically tripling my storage.

It is a bunch of used enterprise drives, but $150 for 10 of them that tested good I couldnt pass up. 8 + 2 cold spares.

I wanted to go SSD, but those would have been about $150 EACH drive.....eventually!

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Had to bring my mower in to get looked at a couple weeks ago. While I was there I finally ponied up for some good gear.

i-RR3tzqn-X3.jpg

I was using a 40v black & decker trimmer and blower. They both work fine, but I just have too much to do now. I was trimming for about an hour the other day for example. Thing is a BEAST, nothing bogged it down unless it caught a tree. The blower is pretty awesome too, and a massive upgrade to my old one as you could imagine.

Sean

Thread Info