General Information

tumblr_lnh1fu3w4S1qdku4ro1_500.png

New077.jpg

:mamoru:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
It was a long 2 days, but I think we only have about 3-4 more hrs to get her driveable. That fucking bumper was a bitch, every time I removed some material something else touched. This car is def going to have some people scratching their heads when I whiz past them as they look for the sti they think they are hearing lolol.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So this is still the fastest so far.....

what? i don't see how thats true... it's not running and the weekend is over :rofl:

smug, allgm, my buddy devin and I beat the fuck out of getting my car done in a saturday/sunday timeframe.

this is a different animal though because I can't imagine all the bs with dealing with trying to get that bumper to fit over the ic. that sucks.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
what? i don't see how thats true... it's not running and the weekend is over :rofl:

smug, allgm, my buddy devin and I beat the fuck out of getting my car done in a saturday/sunday timeframe.

this is a different animal though because I can't imagine all the bs with dealing with trying to get that bumper to fit over the ic. that sucks.

He bought his shit a few days ago and it's a day from running. :dunno:

Plus he had James on his build so anything more then a year is a miracle :bowrofl:

Thread Info