tumblr_lnh1fu3w4S1qdku4ro1_500.png

New077.jpg

:mamoru:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
1quick, any way I could buy some of your time this afternoon? James has other obligations and I really have no clue what im doing. lol time is an issue cause the wife has to work tomorrow night and I need this thing running before weds.

Ill be on here all night to answer questions but I work 5 to 5 midnight shift tonight, ill pm you my number so you can text me if you want

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
We don't need a vacuum block is a 97 the throttle body has two vacuum ports on it one of which is already set up for the fpr and trans pressure modulator... that's why I got the hardline... there's no way the any rubber hose will work going right next to the exhaust.
The other port will feed the blow off valveyou and eventually the upper waste gate port.
PCV valve was filled with RTV so the map sensor will function perfectly fine as is.
the turbo port will feed the lower portion of the waste gate or eventually the boost controller.
majority of the vacuum lines are going to be in hot areas...we are using hardline
Yes Kevin three quarter inch NPT 90 degrees Street L.
you can do the IC piping pulling apart cleaning and reclock the lower passenger side line clamps to a different angle so you don't see the clamp bolts from the front of the car

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Should I block the vac lines one the side of the throttle body? I think thats what james said, but after working with him for 24hrs its starting to all blend together.

Do I need the boost gauge hooked up, dont really have a spot for it yet.

James can fab up a duct tape mount for the short-term.

Thread Info