• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Pictures of gf's bf's and exs

T

toomuchboost

is it illeagal to post photos of boyfriend, girlfriends, or exes on the internet?

btw i own a 99 gtp, no, i don't want to make it faster, i have 4 15" fosgates, with 2 corresponding amps, and tons of other misc. crap to make my plates fall off :D name lisa got a boyfriend an a few x's

edit forgot the "p" in gtp

ThaLord

Reaction score
go away fastcash...

if you want to play stupid games.. do them elsewhere...

By the way.. I like the fact that you are playing the female role this time.. it suits you well.

Ps. I never had a problem with you.. until you start trying to play games like this... (i.e. signing up with other screen names)

I

imported_Diavolo

he is pretty feminine. and 4 15" subs suck. :ph34r:

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 30 2005, 07:00 PM
..... la la la la ........*confused*  :huh2:  :huh:
[snapback]99387[/snapback]​
X2 its okay Ill just :beer:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Dude, admins can SEE your IP address. It also sees whoelse posts from the same IP. Youve been caught. Give it up.

F

fastcash

no shit BRO, but i DO go on at a couple different places, one of which is a public library....guess the intelligent ADMINS cant "see" that....dumbasses, i am fastcash, i left writing on here now you invalid idiots brought out a response from me. suck it. I AM FSTCSH NOT THIS BITCH UP TOP. nice to meet you lisa?

dole21

Reaction score
Originally posted by fastcash@Oct 1 2005, 04:43 PM
no shit BRO, but i DO go on at a couple different places, one of which is a public library....guess the intelligent ADMINS cant "see" that....dumbasses, i am fastcash, i left writing on here now you invalid idiots brought out a response from me. suck it. I AM FSTCSH NOT THIS BITCH UP TOP. nice to meet you lisa?
[snapback]99458[/snapback]​
:lame: :loser: :crazy:

ThaLord

Reaction score
I am so tired of your BS.. goodbye..

Let's see if this "dumbass" admin can figure out how to press a few buttons to do this..............

C

CJGTPCOKEY

Originally posted by toomuchboost@Sep 30 2005, 11:14 AM
is it illeagal to post photos of boyfriend, girlfriends, or exes on the internet?

btw i own a 99 gtp, no, i don't want to make it faster, i have 4 15" fosgates, with 2 corresponding amps, and tons of other misc. crap to make my plates fall off  :D  name lisa got a boyfriend an a few x's

edit forgot the "p" in gtp
[snapback]99334[/snapback]​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom