3800 Pictures of gf's bf's and exs

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
go away fastcash...

if you want to play stupid games.. do them elsewhere...

By the way.. I like the fact that you are playing the female role this time.. it suits you well.

Ps. I never had a problem with you.. until you start trying to play games like this... (i.e. signing up with other screen names)

F

fastcash

no shit BRO, but i DO go on at a couple different places, one of which is a public library....guess the intelligent ADMINS cant "see" that....dumbasses, i am fastcash, i left writing on here now you invalid idiots brought out a response from me. suck it. I AM FSTCSH NOT THIS BITCH UP TOP. nice to meet you lisa?

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by fastcash@Oct 1 2005, 04:43 PM
no shit BRO, but i DO go on at a couple different places, one of which is a public library....guess the intelligent ADMINS cant "see" that....dumbasses, i am fastcash, i left writing on here now you invalid idiots brought out a response from me. suck it. I AM FSTCSH NOT THIS BITCH UP TOP. nice to meet you lisa?
[snapback]99458[/snapback]​
:lame: :loser: :crazy:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
I am so tired of your BS.. goodbye..

Let's see if this "dumbass" admin can figure out how to press a few buttons to do this..............
banned1.jpg

C

CJGTPCOKEY

Originally posted by toomuchboost@Sep 30 2005, 11:14 AM
is it illeagal to post photos of boyfriend, girlfriends, or exes on the internet?

btw i own a 99 gtp, no, i don't want to make it faster, i have 4 15" fosgates, with 2 corresponding amps, and tons of other misc. crap to make my plates fall off  :D  name lisa got a boyfriend an a few x's

edit forgot the "p" in gtp
[snapback]99334[/snapback]​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info