parting out my car

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
So iv been thinking and i could get more money for my car by parting it out i have all season tires really good brakes that i replaced and the interior is in great shape.....how much you think i could make for the next couple of weeks 600?

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
How should i go about it just take pics of every aspect of the car with the prices? Or should i remove them myself idk how this process usually goes

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Honestly there isn't much that's worth a lot on there the motor and trans is the main deal

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
Well i can sell the rims with tires which are all season i paid like 500 for the tires.........i can sell the doors as a whole.....the seats steering wheel the airbags.......the dashboard.....spoiler and trunk.....the only thing i cant sell obviously is the hood and whatever is under the hood

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Pull the motor and trans you should get core price out of them anyway

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Reaction score
You could prob get $300 - $400 for the rims and tires if you have a good set of the factory polished 5 spokes. Also, throw a list up on Craigslist, you'll sell it quick if it's in good condition.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Depending how hot the fire got, I wouldn't trust the front tires for driving

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
You could prob get $300 - $400 for the rims and tires if you have a good set of the factory polished 5 spokes. Also, throw a list up on Craigslist, you'll sell it quick if it's in good condition.
:squint: I was gonna come in here and offer way less than that, ass :rofl:

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
I will on sat as I take it apart iv decide to sell rims and tires, brakes, front and back seats, rear factory speakers, all four doors, the rear bumper, trunk with spoiler, not sure if the front bumper is good to go I have to check it out and then whatever else is left

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
iv decide to sell rims and tires for 400,
brakes for 40,
front seats for 100 and back seats for 100
rear factory speakers for like 20
all four doors 60 or 80 each,
the rear bumper 50,
trunk with spoiler 50
not sure if the front bumper is good to go I have to check it out
and then whatever else is left
lol wow that actually amounts to 1000 but I know I probably wont get as much or probably will have to lower pirces

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
well the factory speakers I took out a week after I got the car if I don't get 1000 then oh well at least 500-700

b4black

Reaction score
The u-pick-it yard near me always has a half dozen or so GPs. They always still have doors, deck lids and seats - no one needs that stuff. Unless your junk is super minty, your not going to sell them.

Swap the wheels with someone that needs new tires for $200-300. Then scrap the rest for $250. Go shovel snow with the time saved to make the rest of your 2K.

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Reaction score
The u-pick-it yard near me always has a half dozen or so GPs. They always still have doors, deck lids and seats - no one needs that stuff. Unless your junk is super minty, your not going to sell them.

Swap the wheels with someone that needs new tires for $200-300. Then scrap the rest for $250. Go shovel snow with the time saved to make the rest of your 2K.
My car is in really good condition almost as good as junkyard condition difference is for ppl that they dont have to do the labor it will be sitting out waiting for pickup

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
pull the fuses, bulbs, drivers door window switch, engine, trans and junk the rest

no one wants anything but i keep these sorts of parts for my own heaps (mini fuses and bulbs ae usable in other makes/models)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom