brakes for 40,
front seats for 100 and back seats for 100
rear factory speakers for like 20
all four doors 60 or 80 each,
the rear bumper 50,
trunk with spoiler 50
not sure if the front bumper is good to go I have to check it out
and then whatever else is left
lol wow that actually amounts to 1000 but I know I probably wont get as much or probably will have to lower pirces

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
The u-pick-it yard near me always has a half dozen or so GPs. They always still have doors, deck lids and seats - no one needs that stuff. Unless your junk is super minty, your not going to sell them.

Swap the wheels with someone that needs new tires for $200-300. Then scrap the rest for $250. Go shovel snow with the time saved to make the rest of your 2K.

Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
The u-pick-it yard near me always has a half dozen or so GPs. They always still have doors, deck lids and seats - no one needs that stuff. Unless your junk is super minty, your not going to sell them.

Swap the wheels with someone that needs new tires for $200-300. Then scrap the rest for $250. Go shovel snow with the time saved to make the rest of your 2K.

My car is in really good condition almost as good as junkyard condition difference is for ppl that they dont have to do the labor it will be sitting out waiting for pickup

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info