Mfdiablo91

Mfdiablo91
Mar 23, 2014
Elmwood Park
Real Name
Yes
i was just explaining that no one wants anything

i search Clist constantly.
all the parts you wanna sell are and have been on there for a long time.

alot of the gp parts listings ar the same ones ive seen over a year ago....

Iv looked on craigslist too and its mostly newer ones.....if i dont end up selling as much oh well but im gonnq at least try

i was just explaining that no one wants anything

i search Clist constantly.
all the parts you wanna sell are and have been on there for a long time.

alot of the gp parts listings ar the same ones ive seen over a year ago....

^^This. It's not a matter of not getting as much as you're asking. It's a matter of not being able to sell them at all. Month after month, I see the same doors, trunk lids, etc. on craigslist. When the entire car can be had in pretty nice condition for $3k or so, it's hard to justify fixing it if something major happens, or trying to upgrade parts on a lesser model, etc. They are disposable cars at this point, so if it's not something a bit more desirable than regular stock parts (e.g. Daytona/40th/Special Edition parts, or SLP hoods/spoilers, etc), it's a tough sell.

Iv looked on craigslist too and its mostly newer ones.....if i dont end up selling as much oh well but im gonnq at least try

That's fine. It certainly can't hurt to try. These guys are just trying to prepare you for the probable outcome as a warning that the time you'll be investing stripping all those parts out, photographing them, listing them on craigslist and amusing the handful of retards that contact you may just not be worth it. You've heard what we've had to say, and can weigh that decision for yourself now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info