PANDA's (Schaumburg) Convoy to GLD for the June 12th 3800 IL/WI Meet.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
15 second taurus vs 15 second GTP :noes:

Truth

Because wil allllll his mods.. he CRAWLED (at the time) away from a 15 second taurus... sad

It ran a 14.4 at the track, it's bone stock now, i sold off my "mods" if you even want to call them that. We all know your stupid ass Taurus runs better than 15's so man up and sit heads with some stock ass junk. :fy:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Today is the day. As of now, id say this is still on. But we should make a final decision at the convoy location. DA=1300 and looks like rain is coming towards the chicago are so lets see.

01 GT - I will call you later and let you know the deal. If rain is evident the IL guys will just have a "meet" down here but if you guys are interested we could probably meet everyone else somewhere between us. Maybe Gurnee (Great America area) or something.

I expect 4-5 cars with us.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
Well at least four of us represented IL today. Ended up being an awesome day to race. It wasn't packed and track prep was better than normal.

Sidenote: Impeachment proceedings for acting chairman of DD Racing scheduled for this week.

only 4 from illinois show up? what happen to the rest from the list? i was gonna go but it kept raining on and off so i went back to sleep.

TommyGloves
Vipermike2002/PANDA
10secsomeday
Double D 46S/DoubleD
HEAVYKEVY
02BlueGT
BoostD00GaGt
Firemandan1700
DOC-Z
Shaferz
KJ
ldyzluvdis06
ScottyB

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I'm disappointed in all the people who said they were IN yet failed to show. I know it rained and all in the early afternoon but it really cleared up and was a excellent day for racing (in June). Id say about 20 3800's in attendance at GLD.

Also disappointed in all the Wisconsin people who didn't race. The guys drove to the track and just parked up like it was carshow lol. I didn't see many people race, but I heard Fred's race car was the only car that ran anything worth :nutz:

It was a good time thanks 01 GT for setting this up.

btw - IL 3800's > WI 3800's :io:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yea, we walked the wis guys, even my stock ass junk was trapping higher than their cars :rofl: weak sauce for the wis guys. I say we do this again when i starts to cool off later in the season and give the cheese heads another chance at fame ya? I believe when you average it out we won by... .6 ? ouch. Lots of i/c'd wis cars that hard parked their junk. They wouldn't sit heads with my paint missing off the bumper stock ass junk. :hs:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm disappointed in all the people who said they were IN yet failed to show. I know it rained and all in the early afternoon but it really cleared up and was a excellent day for racing (in June). Id say about 20 3800's in attendance at GLD.

Also disappointed in all the Wisconsin people who didn't race. The guys drove to the track and just parked up like it was carshow lol. I didn't see many people race, but I heard Fred's race car was the only car that ran anything worth :nutz:

It was a good time thanks 01 GT for setting this up.

btw - IL 3800's > WI 3800's :io:

my gf that had been gone for two weeks > possibly grenading my car at GLD on a saturday. :hs:

Yea, we walked the wis guys, even my stock ass junk was trapping higher than their cars :rofl: weak sauce for the wis guys. I say we do this again when i starts to cool off later in the season and give the cheese heads another chance at fame ya? I believe when you average it out we won by... .6 ? ouch. Lots of i/c'd wis cars that hard parked their junk. They wouldn't sit heads with my paint missing off the bumper stock ass junk. :hs:

eeek. yeah when its cold in the fall. thatd be sweet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info